Chapter 47: Thanksgiving and Jake's birthday :) (Part4)

•Alex's P.O.V: *A few days later. Jake's birthday*

The past few days have been weird. All of the parents have been looking at me...... Differently. Some look at me like I'm mental, but I know they don't mean it meanly. And some look at me scared.

We sent Jake out with Delvena while we decorate.

I help decorate the cake. No one wants me lifting heavy things.

"This is going to look great," Ella says to me. We're decorating the cake white, with his guitar on it made of frosting.

"We're done decorating," Andy says to us.

I look into the living room, and I see a 'Happy Birthday' banner, 'Happy Birthday' balloons on one of the chairs and his presents around the chair.

I poke the candles into the cake, "Done," I say smiling.

I motion Jinxx to follow me as I walk past the stairs.

"Jinxx. Everyone keeps looking at me like I'm some kind of freak. Was my screaming really that loud?" I ask.

"You know they don't mean it like that," he says. "They're just worried that's all."

"Okay," I say.

"Jake is coming!!!!" I hear Kayla yell.

"Assume positions!!!!!" Cc screams.

Jinxx and I rush to the living room; Ella sits in the chair next to the Birthdays boys chair, Kayla+Cc sit on the floor by the couch with Bandit, Ella's parents sit on the right side of the couch, Jake's parents sit in the middle of the couch, Jinxx's parents sit on the left side, Andy's parents are standing behind the couch with Andy and Juliet. Juliet's mom is sitting in one of the chairs and Juliet's father is standing behind her. Amethyst and Ashley sit down beside Cc and Kayla.

I'm about to sit on the floor when Jinxx stops me, Take the other chair," he says. I sit down in it and Jinxx stands behind me.

Jake walks through the door, "SURPRISE!!!!" We all yell.

He smiles, "You guys didn't have to do this," he says as he sits down in the 'Birthdsy boys' chair.

Delvena smiles at him.

He hands Delvena off to Ella and he picks up a bag.

((Sorry everyone. I'm skipping present time)

"Who wants cake?" Ella asks and she and I go into the kitchen.

Not everyone gets up to go into the kitchen as it would get crowded.

We sing happy birthday and Jake blows out his candles.

Ella and I hand out the cake to everyone. I fake a smile as I hand them out.

A few hours later I look up at the clock 9:24pm.

"I'm going up to bed," I say before waiting for anyone to answer.

I don't bother to change, and I fall asleep instantly.

***A/N:

Sorry for the short non-spontaneous chapter.

-FallenAngelPhia-******