15. *insert creative name*

A/n: Yeah um guys its been like half a year (that's what it feels like at least) but I'm so sorry! I've had so much going on since I last updated, between dance tryouts (again ugh) and my English teacher who is a fucking hardass and won't give anyone a break (words cannot explain how much I hate this guy). But on the bright side I have updated! Enjoy the chapter and remember to comment and vote! ❤️

"Caitlyn, you really just have to think before you do things."

Does he understand that sometimes this happens? Right now, I'm more stressed out than ever and the way he is reacting isn't helping at all.

"James, I'm sorry, I just didn't want anything to come between us. We were really getting closer and you had complained about me not letting loose every one in a while so I tried," tears ran down my face.

He parks the car outside his house and looks at me.

"Let's get you inside to get some water."

He helps me out of the car and up the front porch steps to his door. "Now we have to be really quiet, okay? Hayley may still be up but I'm not sure if my parents are here or not." He unlocks the door and we walk in, only to find Hayley sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here," she smirks, "you two have a little fun at Alex's party? Want to come home early to have more fun? Don't worry, James, mom and dad aren't home. But believe me, if I can hear you two doing whatever the hell y'all will be doing up there, I won't hesitate to call mom and tell her."

This bitch doesn't fuck around.

"Would you shut the fuck up Hayley?"

"James," I walk towards him, "we can ignore her. Let's just go."

We walk past Hayley and up the stairs to James's bedroom.

"I don't think I can do this anymore" I tell him as he closes his bedroom door.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore? Do we need a break or something?"

"I'm tired of hiding whatever you want to call us, James. I want to be able to tell people, I want people to know."

"Then we can do that! If that's what you want then that's wha-"

James is cut of by a scream from Hayley "You can't push past me like that! I can report you for trespassing! Go back to where you came from! You aren't welcome here!"

James swings open his door and looks back at me, "Please, whatever you do, don't get in the middle of this. I know who it is and I've got this under control."

We walk down the stairs to find Kirsten standing with Hayley.

"Hi sweetie," Kirsten walks up to James, "did you miss your baby mama?"

__________________________

CLIFFHANGER OOOHH SHIT

I know it was short I'm rly sorry but I will try to update often again 😔