12. We Party Like Frat Boys

A/N

Holy crap guys I have 150 views!! Thank you SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Caitlyn's POV.

Am I going to stop him?

Hell no! I've waited much too long for this boy, and I'm not going to give it all up now.

As our lips touch, I finally feel that spark I've been waiting for.

You know that moment when everything feels right and nothing could go wrong?

That's what it felt like.

***

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

Yesterday was amazing.

It was slightly awkward after we kissed, neither of us really knowing what to say. So we kissed again.

And again.

And once again.

That's when Hayley ruined it all.

She walked in and saw us.

She ruins everything.

Why can't she just mind her own business for once?

After about fifteen minutes of reminiscing the amazing time I had yesterday, I finally get out of bed to get ready. I got an anonymous text last night before I went to bed about an end-of-the-school-year party one of James' friends is throwing, and apparently I'm invited.

I dig through my closet for something to wear until I decide on my blue bandeau bikini, high waisted shorts, and my brown sandals. Not too slutty, but enough flirt factor.

I hear my phone ding and find a text from the anonymous number again.

Unknown:

You ready to party? I got to warn you though, we party like frat boys! Be at Alex's house at 7:00!

I honestly have no idea who this is. I want to believe it's a joke, but when I texted James earlier to ask him about it, he said he was going as well. I guess it's legit.

Meagan is also going, and she has her license, so she's coming to pick me up. I have until about 6:00 and then I need to get ready. I know exactly what I can do.

___________________________

James' POV.

Caitlyn texted me earlier to ask if I was going to Alex's party today. I told her of course I was, he's one of my best friends. She sure is in for a surprise.

I told Alex to invite her so we could hang out. The only problem is how can I get her alone?