In The Beginning

In the beginning, just like how all good things begin, there was emptiness. Then the Lord created the Heaven and the Earth. Just like Earth the Heaven was also without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the water.

   And God said, let there be light, and there was light. But unlike Earth, Heaven was blessed with light throughout the day and night, while darkness crept to the edge of hell, where unspeakable creatures roamed around. This warm light that filled the heaven was from the star named Aisling, atop the temple of Amhran at the heart of Heaven.

   It was at this temple that the Lord came and rested after the creation of Heaven and Earth. The water that flowed from the Mountain of Niamh is said to be the Elixir of the Universe. Many magical creatures roamed along the fringes of Heaven. The Godly beings and the creatures lived in harmony. As you can see, Heaven was always at peace.

   The Heaven had 9 realms, each guarded by Archangels. On the 11th day, the Lord called upon the Godly beings and the Archangels to the council at the Temple of Amhran, where he spoke to them about the secrets of the universe and Earth. Everyone in the council was fascinated by his creation and agreed to obey the laws and duties of Heaven.

   After 8 hours the council adjourned. Once this was done the Lord went to create the Guardian Angel's. And I was one of them. A Guardian Angel is born when a human takes his first breath. Each human had an Angel assigned to them and their duty was to protect them from evil and guide them to their destiny. Unlike Heaven, Earth had both good and bad energy. Even though humans were created from the image of the God's, they didn't posses their strength and ability. The Guardian Angels walked among humans and taught them about the ways of the universe.

   At times, even the Godly beings visited earth. These Godly beings were allowed to communicate with humans but they were not allowed to be intimate with them. Some Godly beings were not able to follow this rule. At one point the humans and the Godly beings fell in love resulting in demi gods which distrupted the peace in heaven. These demi gods wanted a place in the throne of the council.

   Angered by this, the Lord forbade the Godly beings and the Guardian Angels to interact with humans directly. The humans were left alone in the world and the only way to contact their Guardian Angels was through prayers.

   Over a period of time humans lost their touch with heaven. The tales about creation and the mysteries of the universe was no longer a bed time story. The humans divided themselves into many religions, cast and creed. Within a blink of an eye the truth became a myth.