The Magestic Amhran

As we walked through the mirror we heard a loud noise, like a trumpet. And then we heard so many chants and praises for the Holy One.

   And there it was, Amhran the Holy Temple. No words could describe the beauty and elegance of it all. An emerald field of grass framed by uniform flowers and bushes that sparkles during the day and beams blue radiant glow during the night. Grass, roots and vines crawl their way through the garden. Variety of wild flowers possessing the healing aroma hints at paths around the garden, offering a glimpse of the best spot.

   Amhran was an architecture like no other which was high upon the hill, it's many pointed towers giving it the look of an eccentric crown. The walls and the dome which was made of gold bricks glistened throughout the day light. The front porch held up with the most detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. The most breathtaking part of Amhran was that it was on top of a waterfall where River Niamh flowed.

   As we walked towards Amhran, I once again saw the lantern leading us towards the temple. Inside there were no doors, only arches.

   As we walked in the long hallway a bluish light was beaming through the pillared alley, which made an eerie contrast with the white halo from the water fountain perfectly placed on a narrow pathway surrounded by a pond of holy water. The fountain had perfectly manicured hedges that looked like different animals.

   The dome from the inside looked extraordinary with the brilliant painting reciting the creation of the Heaven and Earth.

   There was a room that was filled with sculptures of all the Godly beings who contributed their power and time towards making a place suitable for the Lord. These sculptures were 20 feet tall bronze sculptures decorated with precious jewels. They were also the council members who sit beside the Lord during his visit.

   While we were awestruck by these sculptures a very cheerful voice welcomed us, it was Muses the Goddess of art. She and Gabriel were making a small talk as they walked us towards the central alter where the council meeting is held. The fragrance of incense was heavy and the sound of chimes could be heard in the distance. That's when I knew a new adventure was about to begin.