Twenty-Six

I WAS LIKE 15 WHEN I WROTE THIS THERES ALOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES SO PLS LMFAO KEEP THAT IN MIND

The saviors came by a few hours ago, raided all of our homes, including mine, took everything, killed a few people, and left.

It's starting to become so normal to the point where I've noticed a few of the Alexandrians basically not giving a shit anymore.

I on the other hand never really cared about the whole situation. It bothers me that Negan managed to control this strong of a group, but I never lost hope in the people of Alexandria.

The fight isn't over yet, it's only the beginning.

These people are strong, and they're already planning multiple fights everyday. They will not give up.

For Glenn and Abraham, and Daryl, who's still being held captive back at the sanctuary.

Everytime we'd have any meetings about finding a way to get Daryl back, they'd all come up with shitty ideas, ones that I always shut down.

" we can teach the people at hilltop how to fight, raid the sanctuary and free Daryl we wo- " Aaron tries to suggest another shitty idea but I immediately shake my head and sigh.

See what I meant by shitty?

" no, that won't work " I cut him off and he glares at me.

He's starting to get mad at me for turning down almost every idea that he's laid on the table, but I'm just saving his ass.

" why the hell wouldn't it? " he growls and I roll my eyes.

" listen, you can get mad at me all you want, but your ideas are literal shit. They will get your ass killed " I say, not really giving a shit anymore, they have to hear it.

Carl's sitting across from me, a new bandage on his eye and his hair long as it lays over his head beautifully. He had a long sleeved grey v-neck on, covering his top.

And if I'm being honest, he looked so good it was hard to focus on anything.

He also smelled good.

God the things I'd let this boy do to m-

" Luna? " my thoughts are immediately cut off and I look away from Carl who I had just noticed was staring back at me, eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips.

He knew what I was thinking.

Asshole.

I looked at the source of the voice that called my name and was faced by Rick, his hand on his chin as he looks back at me.

" yeah? " I reply.

" are you sure it's the same sanctuary we're talking about? " he asks and I nod before leaning back into my chair.

" they haven't moved from there in years, so yes. It is. However, they do increase in number every single day "

" Negan finds a new group almost every week, and a new person everyday. That's why I'm telling you, your ideas are all bad. They will over power you. Guns, knives, or even people, they overpower you in almost everything " I explain and they all let out a sigh in union.

They talked for a little longer, and with every word that was said at that table, I realized how hopeless they are without Daryl.

They needed him. Especially Rick. He was like his right hand man.

" If  you want something, get it the fuck done as soon as possible. "

Those were the only words I remember from the many words Negan has said to me throughout the years, but this one stuck with me the longest.

And I always went by it.

A fee minutes later and the meeting had ended, everyone either went back to scavenge for the saviors or did their chores, but I just walked right towards Carl.

I ran up to him and walked beside him.

He turned around and faced me, smiling.

" wha- " he starts but I cut him off.

" my room " was all I said before tapping him on the shoulder and walking past him to the house, smirking to myself knowing that he already knows why.

I reached by room and he had already been following behind me the entire time.

The second the walked in, he shut the door behind him and pushed my back against it before placing his lips on my own.

He kissed me hungrily, his hands all over my body as my own mess his perfect hair up.

" you didn't think you could get away looking like that did you? " I ask when he pulls back and he chuckles.

" baby girl the only reason I put this on was because I knew you liked it "

And with that, our lips reconnect again for what felt like hours.