Ivy 35

August(Yungin)POV:

I walk out of my room and get inside the rental car. I drive to the hospital and when I get there I walk to his room. When I get there, the is a nurse checking on him.

"Hello, sir."

I nod. "Hi. How is he?"

She smiles. "Well, he is stable. Which is a good thing, but the doctor will be here soon. You can ask her."

I nod. I sit down next to his bed and sigh. I don't even know what to say man. "Wassup?" I chuckle. "I don't even know what to say. You are usually the one to start conversations. I miss you. Man, I'm not going to lie, not talking to you has me feeling like shit. For a while I have now. I was just so mad at you. I was angry with you. I hated you for a moment. I couldn't believe that you did that. To the girl that I love. I was hurt, man and I just cut you off. It's almost a year now that we haven't been talking and I'm pissed that this is what made me come and 'talk' to you." I wipe away my tears. "I'm sorry that I wasn't here when your daughter was born. Your first child, when you were there for me and mine. You were there every step. Every birthday party, you've been there." I chuckle lowly. "You actually the first person I told when I found out about Chantelle being pregnant. I need you. I need you by my side. I can't do this on my own. You need to wake up and get back on your feet. I'm going to get the nigga's who did this to you man. I swear it. I'm going to make it my life's mission to get them niggas. I want to meet your daughter. I hear she looks like you. The first borns always look like their fathers." I chuckle thinking about Aaliyah. "Its weird that I'm saying all this when you can't hear me, but when you could, I wouldn't say them."

"He can hear you." A voice says. I turn around and its Rita in a white coat, stethoscope around her neck and a clipboard. She always has that on her. I look at her stomach and back at her. Why isn't she resting?

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

She smiles and walks in further. "Well, I have patients to check on." She checks his drip and looks at his heart monitor. "Besides, I slept the whole day. My girl made sure of that."

I frown. "Who? Rose?"

She makes a disgusted face, but quickly fixes her face. "No. Not her."

I nod. "Wassup with yall?"

"Nothing. Your friend is doing good. If he continues with this progress, he might wake up anytime soon."

I nod. "You said he can hear me?"

"Yes. He can. He is not completely dead." She says. She sees my glare and she clears her throat. "I mean unconscious. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

I stand up, pushing my chair in. She sighs. "I said I was sorry."

"I was already leaving."

She nod. I sigh. "Can we talk?"

She looks up at me and nods. "Follow me to my office."

I follow her there. My eyes move down to her ass. Damn, its grown fatter. I shake my head and we walk in her office. We both sit down. Where do I start? I have a lot of questions for her. What Bev said earlier today, has been fucking with my mind.

"Why didn't you tell me you are pregnant?"

"Um, I-"

"I won't get mad. Just answer all my questions with brutal honesty, don't hold back."

She sighs. "I don't want you in his life."

I look down. "Its a boy?"

"Yes." I nod. "You still don't want me in his life. Why?"