[18]

Love, Simon

Love, Simon

---

Tatiana made her way to school, Sweet Pea with her. They were yet to go public with their relationship. Toni knew and Tatiana was pretty sure Fangs knew too and that Jughead was suspicious. 

'Love, Simon', was coming out that weekend and Tatiana had yet to ask someone to go and see it with her. She was going to ask Sweet Pea but apparently, Toni and Fangs had already invited him and she didn't want to intrude on the friends time. 

She met up with Cheryl on the way to class. Cheryl had stopped her in her tracks as she listened in to what Veronica was saying. 

"But remember, the point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug," Veronica told. 

Cheryl dragged Tatiana into the student lounge. 

"'Luxury' and 'weekend', two of my favourite words. So, where are we going, and how extravagant a wardrobe should Tiana and I pack?" Cheryl questioned. 

"Sorry, Cheryl, T. It's kind of a romantic, couples-only weekend," Veronica informed. 

"I see. Of course. My mistake. Well, have fun with your romances," Cheryl told, pulling Tatiana out of the student lounge with her. 

Tatiana mouthed a quick 'sorry' to the group as she left. 

"I am so fed up with all these couples," Cheryl complained. 

"You'll find someone, Cheryl. Besides, 'Love, Simon' is this weekend, you should come and see it with me," she offered. 

"A girls weekend?" Cheryl asked. 

"Of course. We see the movie, we grab something to eat and we watch endless amounts of rom coms and we get you away from that wretched mother of yours," Tatiana replied, linking her arm with the redhead. 

"I like."

---

Tatiana was in the school toilets at the end of the day. Cheryl was with her as they were to start their girls weekend with the pair grabbing her things and then going to Tatiana's. 

She stood beside Cheryl, washing her hands as she rung someone.

"How's the lake house? Are you all settled in and spooning yet?" She greeted.

"Who is this?" Jughead questioned. 

Tatiana frowned as she dried her hands, she had no idea what the girl was doing. 

"It's Cheryl, you welfare baby," Cheryl retorted. 

"Is something wrong?"

"Not yet. I just wanna make sure you know that Archie and Betty kissed in front of my house right before Christmas and that it seemed pretty serious. Like, with-tongues serious. That's all. Enjoy your couples-only weekend. Kisses to all, bye now," she revealed, rambling through her small speech before she hung up.