CHAPTER THIRTEEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting by Tae and Milan and it was awkward . Benji girl was staring a hole in me and I really didn't wanna get up and see what the problem was . Not because I was scared but because I was gon whoop her ass in the club and I didn't wanna disrespect Benji nice establishment .

I sipped on my Margarita and Red Bull as i bobbed my head to the music . I still loved Benji till this day but I know now that since he has a fiancé , I have no choice but to move on with my life . Shit happens but why did it have to happen to me ?

I guess I just have to accept the fact that we're over and we're sitting here acting like complete strangers , might as well call it quits forreal .

I know I had to start unpacking and I been here to long but I didn't wanna mess up Tae and Milan's fun .

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom ." I told Tae and Milan before standing to my feet . I seen Benji staring at me from the corner of my eye but I didn't say anything and he didn't either . Walking down the stairs , I walked through the crowd before making it to the bathroom .

I just came to check myself out because it was hot as shit on that dance floor . Fixing my hair and lip gloss , I made my way back to my friends . As I was walking , I bumped into somebody .

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry ." I said as I stumbled and he wrapped his arm around my waist .

"You good shorty ." He said as he stared down at me and lord this boy was fine . I couldn't believe I was saying that to somebody else other than Benji .

"What's yo name ?" He asked .

"Miko , you ?" I asked and he smirked .

"Mali . Who you here wit ?" He asked . I looked up just because and saw Benji looking down at me but I put my focus back on Mali .

"Just friends ." I said .

"Miko bring yo ass on !" I heard a drunk Tae yell over the rails .

"I gotta go ." I said .

"Wait , Lemme get yo number ." He said .

"Maybe next time I see you ." I said as I walked away into the crowd . I walked back upstairs before seeing Milan snoring and Tae almost snoring .

I knew Milan had rode here in a Uber so she could just ride home with me.

"Come on y'all . It's time to go ." I said as I pulled their arms .

"No , I was just getting comfortable ." Milan whined . Roman came over and gave me a hand . He grabbed Milan and I grabbed Tae big ass .

"Bye ." Benji's Fiancé smirked at me . I took deep breaths before focusing on Tae .

"Ou , you know you one fine white boy ? Im from ATL so whatever I think , imma say ." Milan said to Roman as she touched all on him .

"Miko , get your friend ." He said .

"Boy what ? You gay or something ?" Milan asked .

"No I got a girl ." He said .

"Well she ain't better then me . This pussy will have you addicted to me ." She whispered seductively . We had finally made it to Tae's truck and I patted him down for his keys before unlocking the door . I put Tae over grown ass in the backseat and Milan got in the front .

"Thanks Rome ." I said and he nodded .

"Next time you see my guy Benji , don't act like a stranger ." He said and i mugged him .

"Bye cause see you just do to much ." I laughed and he joined . I got in Tae's truck before pulling off to go home .

I pulled up outside my house and I woke Milan up . She yawned and got out before stretching .

"Help me get Tae out ." I said as I opened the door and pulled his arm .

"What is y'all doing ?" Tae asked .

"Boy get up and walk yo ass in the house ." I said as I walked to the door and unlocked it . We all walked in and I closed the door before locking it behind me .

"My bed is put up so we can sleep in my room ." I said directing them to my room .

-BENJI'S POV-

I walked in the house to see the kids up .

"What are y'all doing up ?" I asked as Ivy walked around me . She walked upstairs and I walked in the living room .

"Taytay been keeping us up ." Kairo said .

"And where's the mother ?" I asked .

"Fucking sleep ." Pierre said and I chuckled to myself .

"Well how come y'all won't take him to his momma ?" I asked .

"Because we made a bet ." Riley said and I nodded before walking up the stairs to my room . I heard the shower running in the bathroom so I waited for her to get out so I could get in .

After she got out , I got my shower out the way and threw on some boxers and basketball shorts .

I laid in bed and flicked through channels as Ivy was all up in her phone . She had this look on her face like she was annoyed .

"What's wrong with you ?" I asked and she shook her head .

"Nothing ." She said and i nodded . I wasn't finna beg her to tell me what was wrong . She'll tell me when she get ready .

Turning on my side , I was finna doze off but in the meantime , I just let my thoughts wonder and they went straight to Miko .

-NEXT MORNING-

"Baby wake up . The kids want to go to the mall ." Ivy jumped on me .

"Well take them ." I said as I put the covers over my face .

"No , were going together as a family ." She said before patting my chest and jumping off me . I groaned lowly before taking the covers off me and getting ready .

After I got dressed , I walked downstairs to see the kids all dripped out , including Taytay .

"Come on ." I said grabbing the keys to my truck and walking out the house . I guess today could be just a chill day with the fam .

Y'all I be trying to text y'all back but this fucking email shit get on my nerves . I be trying to fix it but I guess I'm still doing it wrong .