prologue

my name is kat romanoff well actually my real name is katiana ariana romanova but not many people know that.

as you can probably tell by my name my sister is natasha romanoff i love her to death but she is over protective of me.

when i was taken by hydra at the age of four the experimented on me which gave me various powers.  

i have been living at shield ever since i can remember as fury didnt want anyone know about me or my powers i have never left the apartment i cant leave in fact fury and nat are just worried for me i am now 22 years old and i wish that i could leave. 

many people think i am alone but no i get vistited loads by my sister and clint, they dont have offices they just come and do paper work at mine they always come for lunch, fury also vists but thats normally just to check up on my powers and if i have any new abilities.

i do like living the way i do as my house has a ballet studio and i love doing ballet, my sister always asks me why i like it so much because when we did it in the red room it was always so full of torture an blood and all sorts of disturbing things you dont want to know about but you see i have loved ballet since a young child because when i got to the ballet part of the red room i was already advanced in the subject so they had me teach the girls instead so when they got something wrong they would hurt the girls but me well that didnt happen. i hated watching nat get hurt but what could i do the goal was to survive in the red room not die.

nat got sent out on a mission a few days ago with clint to defeat some guy named loki i saw on the news a big battle like thing going on me and fury were watching it togther. after he left i jut chilled he was supposed to come back in a few hours.

so that was the prologue next chapter will be her shield file and then we can get onto proper chapters, while in quarentine i will be continuing  with this book only i think but still check out my other books i have a few on romanogers for you hard core shippers like me thanks babes xx 

419 words