ch.5 getting ready for date day

katiana woke up that morning feeling a bit confused it had just hit here what had happened last night although she wasn't confused about one thing and that was here relationship and soon date with steve. 

she had woken up cuddled to his chest she looked up to see him fast asleep his hair a mess she ran her fingers through it, he seemed to stir a little at this, she released her hand from his hold pushed herself up and gave him a quick few pecks on the lips until she felt him start to kiss back she knew he was awake.

he pulled her closer after parting from there little kiss session 

"good morning" katiana said to him kissing what ever skin was near which happened to be his neck 

"mornin gorgeous" he said in a low gruff voice it sounded a strained he leaned down and kissed her on the nose she cuddled closer to him and they stayed like that for a while until he got up to go make them both breakfast.

after he left the room katiana made the effort to get up and make the bed and clean the room she had put steves clothes in the laundry so that he had something clean to wear for there date he didn't want to leave her alone and seen as he had gone to a birthday dinner last night it was suitable for a date.

after doing that she turned on the shower so it could heat up she went back to the bed room and grabbed a matching set of under garments and her robe and a towel she headed back to the bath room and started to take her shower.

once finished she stepped out dried herself of and put on her under garments she walked into her room where she had left the robe on the bed and took and slipped it over her now fresh smelling body she tied the knot then proceeded to get the hair dryer and started to dry her hair.

once finished with that she walked down stairs to see Steve in his tight pjs making bacon and scrambled eggs with sausage, she walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle and lent into his back.

he spun her around to give her a quick peck on the lips before serving the food on plates for the two.  they ate there food and put there plates in the dishwasher.  he gave her a quick kiss before going to put his clothes into the dryer.

katiana took her makeup bag downstairs and sat in front of the big mirror and started to apply her primer, foundation. etc

katianas makeup ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

eventually she finished her make up and steve had come in to sit next to her while he draws, he draws her doing her makeup and starting doing her hair to her face and how she dresses at this point there is a whole section in his sketch book dedicated to her soon enough though she finished doing her hair 

her hair ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

she gave steve a quick peck on the cheek before heading upstairs to get ready.

while she was getting dressed steve had done a picnic and put in a basket on the kitchen work tops while he waited for her to come down,  soon she came downstairs looking gorgeous as ever she blushed madly as she saw him dressed in a flannel shirt...

while she was getting dressed steve had done a picnic and put in a basket on the kitchen work tops while he waited for her to come down,  soon she came downstairs looking gorgeous as ever she blushed madly as she saw him dressed in a flannel shirt and nice pants with a belt to complete the look he stood there holding a single rose and a picnic basket, she walked over and gave him a passionate kiss when they pulled away for air she took the rose of him so she could hold his hand and they walked out of shield base of to central park.