Chapter-4

BENNIE'S POV

Good!! Now Darin knows what he did to me. How am I going to face him in school?? Wait..... I might not go to that school again.

I entered my room, grabbed my duvet, and went into my closet, it is the best place where I can think straight because it only has black and white furniture which is not too dramatic. I sat on the couch, lowered the temperature to a minimum, and covered myself in the blanket.

What am I gonna do now? Darin knows everything and he will tell his bloody friend Martin. I don't even know if he even exists anymore. But If Darin was not trying to bully me as he said then why did Emma approach me? Did she want to be friends? Maybe she didn't have an intention like her brother. Maybe she wanted to make friends with me. 

Okay, so now I feel guilty about overreacting regarding this situation. I didn't even know that Emma wanted to be friends with me or bully me. From what I know the "miss popular" of the school bully the newcomer but she looked like an ordinary high school girl to me.

I stood up and took the intercom and dialled Jane's number-

"Hello Jane, Can you get me Miss. Emma Flores's contact details because I had a small fight with her and I want to apologize," I asked politely because tech team can be moody sometimes.

Jane is the administrator of the Top which dad created for all the personal and social scandals regarding business and mafia. She is the best ethical hacker in the US.

"sure, Ms Wills. Can you tell me more about her?" She asks back.

"Well, I don't know her personally but She goes to Beverly Hills High School," I said praying that she is not annoyed.

"That would be enough ma'am" She sounded satisfied.

I let out a breath of relief that she is calm right now. She has always been the most short-tempered in the whole team. 

Suddenly the siren goes off. It takes me a while to recognize the siren. Why is the financial siren going off? 

"Gean, get that under control!!!" I take my phone far from my ear as I hear Jane scream to someone in the team.

"Ms Wills, there is an emergency but don't worry I have sent you the text regarding Ms Flores contact details," She said and hung up.

What made the financial siren go off so loud? I haven't heard this loud siren in ages. When I say the siren went off loud, it means it is a big problem. The loudness of sirens depends on the type of how intense the situation is. Dad has a special team who handles all these sirens. And according to that team, all the other teams are alerted. Dad is given a full report on these situations every morning so I don't need to interfere in his matters.

I locked this thought at the back of my mind in a box. I checked my text and there was indeed a message from the TOP.

I dialled Emma's number.           

"Hey, Emma. It's Bennie here" I said confidently.

"Hello," she sounds shocked.

"Do you need something?" she sounded like not sure how to make conversation with me.

"Actually, I am sorry for being rude with you without knowing you. I just heard your last name Flores and I just started panicking" I finally got guts. 

"No, it's okay. It's understandable for you to react like this because of what my brother did," she said back.

"You know what happened?" I was shocked she knew and then also she approached me. I am regretting apologizing to her.