Chapter-7

"Which mafia or gang are you in?" I asked as I looked for ointment in the kit.

"huh?"

I gestured showing his body posture and continued treating him.

"The way you compose yourself so quickly. Do you think I don't have eyes?" I stopped treating him and looked straight into his eyes.

"My dad and mom are crime scene investigators," He said looking straight into my eyes.

Trying to make me feel like you are saying the truth? But I am smarter than you because I know how to read people.

"Son of crime scene investigator does not have the smell of cocaine on his hand," I said taking his hand and showing him.

He took his hand back and put it in the pocket. He shifted on his place and averted his eyes.

I closed the kit and went to kept back on its place.

"You better tell me quickly because I hate people who work with drugs," I said as I came back.

"I don't think I have to tell you," he said bluntly.

OH boy, he is so dead but I am going to ask him nicely one more time because he is Julia's brother.

"Listen, I know you are hiding something and I can make that from the smell on your hand and new bruise that you got," I said pointing towards his face.

"Okay so listen to me, don't ask me anything about all this because you will have to get involved in this if I tell you the whole truth and of course I can see from your face that you dislike drugs and women assault the most. So, please stay out of this" He got up and started walking towards the door.

I ran and pinned him on the wall.

"You are in Martin's gang, aren't you?" I said looking into his eyes.

His eyes went wide and he was going to say something but FORTUNATELY uncle peeped through the door.(A/N: Note the sarcasm)

"Ben, when will you be done?" He asked smiling.

"Uncle! out!" I shouted.

DARIN'S POV

I was walking towards the door when I felt a sudden force pulling me against the wall and when I saw, it was Bennie.

How is she so strong? Can a girl ever be this strong?

"You are in Martin's gang, aren't you?" She said looking into my eyes.

How can she read a person just by looking into his/her eyes?

I was going to say it is none of your business' but her uncle peeped through the door.

"Ben, when will you be done?" he asked smiling towards Bennie.

"Uncle! out!" I almost jumped on my place but Bennie is so strong that I cannot move a bit.

"Okay," he closed the door smiling.

'Okay'? How is he not even startled by his niece's scream? Does this happen often? And even if it does, who is she?

I looked towards Bennie with a frown.

"You are probably wondering who am I that I screamed on my uncle and he wasn't even startled? Well, I am the heir of Wills hotels and management. so, it is normal" She smirked as she walked back to one of the chairs.

"you should sit down before I use force," she said gesturing towards the sofa.

I think it is better if I follow her instruction because she almost chocked me to death just now.