Part 32

here I come with my next update, as I have told you all that this update will again be an uncut and unedited version, so if anyone have any kind of complaints or comments, plz let me know, with this if MODs find the update vulgar or inappropriate for this forum, do let me know.

18++ update skip if u r under age 😉😉❤❤❤

Recap

...Ram came freshn up and very gently touched her forehead to see whether she has fever or not. Priya opened her eyes.

Ram – sorry, tum soo rahi thi, maine jaga diya, bohot thak gayi hogi?

Priya – nahi bas aise hi, thoda sa thak gayi hoon, waise am ok

Ram – theek hai tum so jao, yeh kehke Ram jaise hi move karta hai...

Priya – Mr. Kapoor

Ram turn karta hai aur dekhta hai Priya sote huye hi apne baahen felaye huye Ram ko bula rahi hai, hothon pe smile liye, aankhon se yeh kehte take me in your arms. Without wasting a moment Ram took her in his arms and crushed her under his broad chest. He kissed her and it becomes a passionate one. Ram apna sar Priya ki seene pe rakhke kehta hai, Priya zaaroori nahi hai ki haar bar meri marzi hai isi liye yeh………………….Priya Ram ke hothon pe haath rakh deti hai aur kehti hai, main bhi chahti hoon, aapke aankhon me main apne aap ko dekhti hoon, aapki tadap, aapki ki chahat, mujhe pyaar karne ki woh ichha mujhe dikhai deti hai, aur main bhi chahti hoon aap mujhe mujhse hi chura lijiye, main aapko apne andar feel karna chahti hoon, saying this they kissed and this time their kiss deepened so much that when both parted their lips were bruised and blood were oozing out.

Both parted and Ram looked at her longingly. Uski aankhon me pyaar ke saath saath lust bhi tha, passion bhi tha jo Ram ko andar hi andar jala raha tha, woh janta hai ki Priya taiyyar hai par phir bhi woh Priya ko thoda samay dena chahta tha, though they parted but still Ram had his grip on her waist. Priya ne toh wohi apna purana wala night dress pehna hua tha, (loose fiting short kurti with loose fitting salwar) Ram within moments ripped her clothes out of her body and also undress himself. He loves to see Priya naked in front of him. Her body is not less than an art, a perfectly curved body, each and every shape is in form. Yesterday was their first night, Priya was shy and Ram was ecstatic, both surrendered themselves to one another but today Ram wants Priya to join him and take part in the play, she too enjoys the game. Ram wants her to witness, to see what he is doing with her. After coming on top of her, Ram gently caresses her hair and said, Priya open your eyes and look at me, I want my wife to witness what am doing with her. On hearing this Priya blushed profusely, how can she open her eyes, she can't face him, she said she likes to see her in his eyes but how can she see herself naked in his eyes, she can't, she didn't say anything but noded her head in negative. Ram hold her chin up and said Priya look at me, open ur eyes, aankhen kholo aur dekho mujhe, Ram ke awaaz me kuch aisa tha ke Priya ne apni aankhen khuli aur samne Ram ka hi chehra tha, he was looking at her longingly, uski aankhon me woh tadap thi, nasha tha, sabse badi baat woh lust tha Priya ke liye, Priya ne apni aankhen jhuka liya and she hugged him more tightly. Ram smiled at her on this action. He kept his hand on her cleavage and gave wetty kisses over there. His hands reached out to her breast and played with that, her body is still bearing his assaults of yesterday, Ram gave love bites on her aerola making it red in colour, she moaned in pleasure. Ram liked to play with her nipples, he sucks, licks and gave enormous sensation to it while rolling it in his tongue. Priya arched her body in pleasure and dug her head more on the pillow giving Ram more access. Priya's breast become red and also stiff whenever Ram lay his hand on it, her nipples becomes hard when he touched it, sometimes he even bite it gently too. Ram, while doing all these constantly watch her responses, her reactions, he just want to satisfy her and he keep on watching her to know how much she is being satisfied. She was breathing hard and also her chest was moving up and down, Ram couldn't take that and he hugged her more tightly and took her lips in his. After some time, Priya came on top of him and gently careses his forehead with a kiss and trailed her kiss from cheeks to ears to his jawline, neck and then to his chest. Though he has a broad frame but Priya can hugged him tightly. Her silky hair was flowing down on her two shoulders and her breasts were also touching his mouth due to her posture. Priya took Ram's both the hands and placed on her breast and starts gently massaging it. They slowly get up without leaving each other and sit in that posture, both Ram and Priya face to face, hugging each other parted their legs on each side of one another entwined with one another. Both were feeling each other at their entrance, while Ram was still having one of her breast in his mouth and another one gently massaging with his hand. Priya moaned in pleasure when Ram closed the gap between them and he tried to enter in her, Priya dugged her nails on his back. Before entering into her Ram just put his hand on her womanhood leaving her moan in pleasure, she loved this touch of her man, no matter how stress or happy she is, she is always ready for him, initially she was hard but Ram makes her calm and he slipped into her. He created a havoc with her, they both enjoying the rhythm, Ram came on top of her and she is under his broad frame, both enjoying their new found love, all the stresses were fading up and Ram was gaining more and more energy, he penetrates deep into her, he wanted to go more and more deep inside her. He was sweating but still wants her more and more, Ram whispered in her ears, I want u more, Priya who was out of breathing hugged him more and tried to give access to his need. Both reached the climax and they released their love inside each other. Priya escaped a lone tears, Ram wiped that and said I love u Priya. Priya was on cloud nine as she was satisfied completely and whispered I love u too. The AC was in full motion and these two in each other's embrace slept peacefully.