Part 49

After lunch RaYa were in their room, karne ka kuch nahi hain, Ram even didn't bring his laptop and he has switched off his mobile. Before coming here he asked Vikram not to disturb him next two days, actually he shared his problem with him though not revealing the real problem and Vikram assured him, he has already informed his family and Priya's family so there will not be any disturbances from them too, so now Ram is very relaxed. He was sitting on the bed and Priya was sitting beside him resting her head on his shoulder. Priya entwined her fingers with that of Ram and those were on her lap, but touched her lower belly.

Ram freed his finger and kept his hand on her lower belly and said, my princess will be here, right Priya?

Priya just nodded her head.

Ram caressed her belly and said, I really can't wait now, I want to feel her, touch her, and want to hear her sweet voice. I want to cradle her in my arms, I want to play with her, and I will give her all the happiness of this world.

Priya was just listening to him and suddenly she embraced him but Ram can feel damp on his chest, he immediately took Priya's face in his hand and saw she had tears in her eyes.

Ram wiped her tears with his thumb and said, kya hua Priya?, tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Priya clutched him more tightly and said, agar main aapki wish fulfill nahi kar payi toh, what if I can't bear your child in my womb?, saying this she shed her tears more.

Ram caressed her hair and tightly hugged her and said, I am very sure that we both can do it, mujhe pata hain tum bhi utni hi besabri se uska wait kar rahi ho jitna ke main, and am sure our princess will come to us. Priya, our love will bring her, am sure she will come to her mumma and papa.

Priya while sobbing said, I too want to feel the baby inside me, I want to feel the essence of motherhood.

Ram embraced her more in him and said, we will Priya, I know we will.

They kept sitting like that for some more time then unknowingly fall asleep on each other shoulder.

In the evening both RaYa enjoyed their evening tea in the balcony from where the sea looks magnificently beautiful. They both kept staring in the horizon enjoying the beauty of nature. After finishing their tea both came inside and Ram switched on the TV. He was flipping the channels when Priya took the remote from him and started changing the channels as per her wish.

Ram - kya yaar, mujhe cricket dekhni hain?

Priya - nahi, main kuch aur dekhna chahti hoon

Ram - tumhe TV me kabse interest hone lagi?

Priya - awww! Mr. Kapoor, mujhe hamesha se TV mein interest tha woh toh aapki wajah se main kuch nahi dekh pati

Ram - kitna jhooth bolti ho yaar, maine tumhe kab roka hain?

Priya - aap hamesha cricket me ghuse rehte hain toh mujhe kaise kuch dekhne ko milega?

Ram - this is not right Priya, tum mujhe iss tarah se accuse nahi kar sakti

Priya - kyun na karun, jo sach hain wahi keh rahi hoon

Jab yeh dono aise hi ladd rahe the toh Priya constantly channel change kar rahi thi aur achanak she stopped on a movie channel, the sound was on mute and they were busy with their fight, Ram was trying to get the remote and Priya was not willing to give toh aise hi ladte ladte the mute button goes on and they both startled to hear the sound and they both looked at screen and left dumbfounded, it was a love making scene going on in the movie, it's a foreign film and they were showing it vividly, explicitly, for moments both can't do anything, even can't look at each other, though it is very natural but still both felt embarrassed.