Part 59

It is 7 o'clock in the evening, the business city of the country is gearing up the day. Here in the Kapoor Mansion everyone is gearing up for Ram's video call. Rishabh and Vikram has come back from office, Shipraji and Sudhirji has come with Karthik, Natasha was also there with her baby, dadi and Krishnaji are too eagerly waiting for the call. Saumya and Neha are busy with the evening snacks and refreshment drinks. Everyone is eager to know what Ram wanted to say.

Rishabh - Saumya, bhai ne kuch bola hain kya?, kya baat karna hain unhe?

Saumya - bhappa ne kuch nahi kaha sirf kahan tha hum sabse unko baat karni hain

Neha - yeh fatty bhi!, ab aisa kya hain jo usse video call karna par raha hain

Sudhirji - kahin Ram ko kuch...

Vikram - areee nahi nahi uncle aisi koi baat nahi hain, I am sure kuch important hi hoga tabhi usne aise hamein bulaya hain...

Vikram couldn't finish his sentence, the phone buzzed, Ram asked Rishabh to come online. After some moments the call gets connected and everyone can see him.

Ram - mujhe aap logon se ek bohot important baat karni hain isi liye aise sab ko bulaya hain lekin before I start mujhe chhoti aur baby ko dekhna hain.

Rishabh angled the camera to Natasha and Ram could see his sister and the baby. Wrapped in blue blanket the baby was sleeping cuddling in the arms of his mother. For moments Ram kept looking at the baby and then looked at Natasha and smiled,

Ram - chhoti tu theek hain na?

Natasha - main bilkul theek hoon, ab toh yeh bhi aa gaya hain, aap kab ayenge?

Ram smiled and said bohot jald saying this he asked to Rishabh to put laptop in the middle so he can see everyone.

Ram - ab main aap sab ko jo batane jaa raha hoon woh bohot important hain, hum sabke liye saying this he took a deep breath and continued Priya zinda hain aur yahi Singapore me hain, main usse mila hoon, saying this he can see his family members face and before they could say anything he continued, woh yaha ek college me padati hain par she is suffering from partial amnesia, usse apni shaadi ke bare me kuch yaad nahi hain yahan tak ki apni family ka bhi kuch yaad nahi hain. She could only remember her name from passport and her educational qualification. I met her in the college function but she couldn't recognize me. I enquired about her and come to know all these. I didn't let her know the facts as she needs time to cope up with the situation. But we both have taken the decision of getting married. I just want you all to behave normally with her, woh bohot nazuk hain abhi bhi aur main nahi chahta ke usse kisi bhi tareeke ka koi stress ho. Papa, ma main janta hoon aap logon ko kaisa lag raha hain par please abhi ke liye sirf Priya ke khaatir humein aise hi behave karna parega. I will be back next week with her and want to get married on the same day of our anniversary.

After Ram stopped for some moments nobody can speak anything, Ram can see tears in everyone's eyes.

Sudhirji - Ram beta, Priya theek toh hain na? accident me uska...

Ram deliberately didn't utter the miscarriage issue as he know his family members will get hurt hearing this, itne dino tak chhupaya hain usne toh ab woh yeh nahi chahta hain ki iss baat ka zikr bhi ho, so he said aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye papa, Priya bilkul theek hain.

Shipraji was crying bitterly while Neha and Saumya were taking care of her, aakhir maa hain na, sabse zyada dard unhiko hua tha. Ram looked at her and said, ma, main aapse vaada karta hoon aapki Priya ko main sahi salamat wapaas layunga, I promise you.

Vikram - Ram, yeh sab matlab kaise yeh sab kuch...

Ram raised his hand and said abhi kuch mat poonch Vikram, main wapas aake sab batayunga, bas Priya wapas aa rahi hain mere saath.