Part 48

WARNING:

This update is an unedited part, it is advisable for +18 people, do read at your own risk. If anyone has problem with this update, do let me know.

recap

Priya kept looking at him, isse pehele koi bhi usse itna bada compliment nahi diya hain, Ram ne sach me mujhe complete kar diya hain, she thought in her mind.

Ram was checking his mails in I-pad when Priya came out from washroom wearing that red lingerie nighty. It is actually made up of fine net and it's almost see through. The spaghetti strap gives it a sexier look. Priya was very uncomfortable when she saw it in the washroom, for moments kept that in her hand and looking on it. She initially thought of not wearing it but later she remembered how Ram asked her wear it and she can do anything for him, if wearing this makes him happy then she will wear it. She came in the room in a very clumsy way. She was constantly pulling it lower with one hand and trying to cover her front with other hand. Ram heard the sound of the door and looked up and his jaws dropped down looking at Priya. He can't keep his eyes off from her. She was looking so seductive and at same time beautiful. Priya couldn't look up and face Ram, she was very shy, she kept her eyes down gazing at floor. She came and stand in the middle of the room vehemently trying to shield herself. Ram kept looking at his warrior princess for sometime and then laughed out heartily. Now hearing him laughing Priya looked up and saw him. After some time Ram controlled himself and said to Priya,

Ram - tum aaj kisi Barbie doll se kam nahi lag rahi ho, very cute but very sexy.

Priya ab thoda normal hone ki koshish kar rahi hain toh she said, mujhe bohot ajeeb lag raha hain

Ram - stop pulling the dress jaan, waise bhi yahan mere ilava koi nahi hain jo tumhe aise dekhega aur maine toh tumhe bohot baar dekha hain saying this he winked.

Priya - aapko aise ideas kahan se aaye?, zaroor aapne kisi ki help li hain, saying this she made a shocking tone and continued, kahin Vikram ya Neha se toh...

Ram - tumhe kya lagta hain main iss sabke bare me soch nahi sakta, while saying this he came to Priya

Priya - mere husband ko business ke ilava aur kuch nahi aata hain, woh aise ideas soch hi nahi sakte.

Ram - then am very sorry to disappoint you madam but this was ur husband's idea only, but yes the sales girl helped me in choosing the colour, bas usse zyada nahi.

Priya - hawww! I can't believe this

Ram - that is your wish saying this he came forward and started to smell her hair.

Priya felt goosebumps when she felt Ram's hot touch on her neck. Ram pinned her to the wall and slowly started inhaling her sweet scent from the croock of her neck, Priya was loosing her sense but still she managed to say in her feeble almost whispered voice, Mr. Kapoor mujhe change karni hain. Ram looked at her and found she is already getting aroused so he said in husky manly voice in her ears, theek hain waise bhi kuch der baad yeh tumhare body pe rehnewala hain nahi agar tum chaho toh abhi yehi change karlo, mere liye achha hi hoga, I will get more time for romance, saying this he came more closer to her and looked at her, Priya too looked at him but couldn't move from him and Ram took the opportunity and placed his lips on her, his lips made path to enter her mouth and both were sucking each other through their tongue, the battle was fierce, Priya pulled him closer so that both can have much more access of each other. They were kissing passionately, none of them wanted to leave one another, it felt like eternity, after some time Priya moaned in his mouth as she felt Ram has slided the strap of the lingerie. Within no time Ram left her mouth and started kissing her jaws, chin, neck and then to her bare shoulders. Without breaking what he was doing they both came on couch and Ram made Priya sit on his lap, facing him, straddling her legs. He still continues to shower his wet kisses on her shoulder and back. Priya arched and Ram got more access of her. He is branding her with his love bites all over her upper body, he slided the strap more and removed her dress till her waist and her creamy mounds came visible. He massaged and cupped his delectable possession, while kneeding the one he feasted on another, he sucked and licked the nipples, this time he found his possession a bit heavier, Priya moaned as soon as he feasted on her mounds, the shameful moans of her making her MAN more aroused, he feasted on another one while kneading the other. He can't stop having his delightful pleasure. He stopped his torture by putting satisfied kiss on her mound which by now has become red bearing his assault marks. Ram took Priya in his arms and placed her on the bed. The lights are switched off, only the bed lamps are lit, the light making its way from its shade making the room almost dark, let the darkness be the witness of their love. Ram towered on her and cupped her face. All these while Priya's eyes were closed, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her Man is gazing at her intently, she highered herself and took his lips in her, they were again enjoying each others nectar, while kissing her, Ram lifted her and took out her lingerie, Priya lie naked under him. After some more moments they parted, Ram noticed Priya's lips bruised. He whispered in her ears, Priya undress me. Priya looked at him and it is then she felt that she is lying naked under him. She slowly opened his kurta buttons and took it off from him along with his inner. She kept her hands on his chest and massaged them with her palm. Ram felt how desperately she wants him. He guided her hand to his payjama and within in moments they came off from him along with his boxers. Priya shivered when she felt the touch of his naked body on her. Ram kissed her belly and slided down kissing her thighs and inner thighs, Priya clutched the mattress cover as she is getting extreme ecstasy, Ram gently parted her and rubbed the peak with his thumb, he even kissed her womanhood, he was about to rub her when she moaned, Ram looked up and smiled, he already knows that she is wet enough, Ram again came on top of her and took her arms and placed them above her head, he entwined her fingers with him and rubbed himself to her. The friction that tooke place, the sensation which was made let Priya moaned louder this time, Ram loved her moans, he continued to tease her for some more time, but everytime he kept looking at her, Priya was trying to suppress her moan by biting her lower lip but was unable to do that, in fact her eyes too responded in this pleasure, tear drops started pouring from them, Ram saw this and he kissed her eyes and wiped that with his kiss, after some time he ended his teasing and entered in her. The sudden pressure made Priya arched her back but Ram holds her tightly and within moments they came in rhythm. Ram always loves to be inside her, the feeling is pleasurable and satisfying. He kept on thrusting higher and understood that Priya too is matching him as she has highered her hips. They are in a pleasurable journey. Ram again took her lips and as their bodies are joined with each other so their lips are. To get more access of her Man, Priya wrapped her legs on his waist; she wants to feel him deeper inside. She felt so satisfied that she kept moaning in Ram's mouth, hearing that he raised his thrusts more. They kept on going with their pleasurable journey till they reached their ecstasy. The loud moan of Priya made Ram understand that she is on the verge of her climax, in fact he too is feeling the same so he raised his motion, Priya shuddered in pleasure as she reached her orgasm, she was still in half of it when Ram emptied himself in her, she took all his love juice in her. Ram collapsed on her while hugging her tightly, Priya too was out of breath, she too closes her eyes and they both kept like that for sometime.