Part 33

Ab sab ka dinner ho gaya tha aur Priya apne kamre me aati hain, she bolted the door aur usse yeh kamra pura khali khali mehsoos hota hain. She wanted her MAN, she wanted to take him in her arms but Ram uske paas nahi hain. She slouch on the couch and starts crying silently. Why didn't Ram inform her?, ek abhiman uske andar se nikal raha tha, she thought she will not talk to him. She was missing him badly. She changed in her night dress, while changing she was watching her love bites on her body. She touched each and every one, the latest addition being on her aerola which has become a red mark and it hurts too, still she wanted to crush under her MAN. She came out changing and sat on the bed. She took the photo frame in her hand, she kissed the photo of him, that moment her mobile started ringing, it was from Ram. Priya didn't want to take the call but finally she did.

Ram – hello, Priya, kahan thi tum, kitni baar try kar raha hoon tumhe, tum theek toh ho na?

Priya – main theek hoon

Ram – Priya, tumhari awaz aise kyun? r u crying?

Priya didn't say anything neither she sobbed but Ram understood that

Ram – bohot gussa ho mere upar?, am sorry Priya, achanak hi ana para, I tried to call you but your phone was on silent, kuch zyada hi jaldi ana para isi liye tumhe message nahi kar paya, par maine Rishabh se kahan tha ghar pe batane ke liye, ussne……………….

Priya – Rishabh ne inform kiya tha, Mr. Kapoor, aapko aur kuch kehna hain?, mujhe neend aa rahi hain

Ram – tumne dinner kiya Priya?

Priya only said, hmmm

Ram – bohot naraaz ho kya?, mujhe miss nahin kar rahi ho?

Priya – mujhe sona hain

Ram smiled in his heart and said, good night, sleep tight

Priya just hang the phone.

Priya cut the call and burst into tear. Priya jab bhi roti hain uske sobs kabhi bahar nahi aate, waise roti bohot kam hain par phir bhi aawaz dabake roti hain hamesha, iss baar bhi ro rahi thi par awaz nahin nikle. After sometimes she felt sleepy so she slept on her side, switch off the lights and closed her eyes, lekin aansooyon ke daag uske cheeks par reh gaye.

In the morning she gets up and saw it is 6:15 in the clock. She sighed by seeing Ram's side of the bed and go to the washroom. She came back and come to downstairs, making a cup of tea for her when Saumya came and greeted her. Priya smiled and greeted her back, she prepared two cups of tea and come to the lawn. Both of them sit there and have their respective tea along with their usual chit chat. After some time they both headed towards kitchen and started making breakfast, Ram ghar pe hain nahi isi liye Priya ko bhi unki fav aloo paratha banana ki zaroorat nahi hain, so she made her fav dish.

Nashta karne ke liye sab breakfast table pe aye and everyone have breakfast. Aaj Priya akele hi college jayegi hala ki Rishabh ne kahan bhi tha par Priya ne zid ki ke woh aaj akeli jana chahti hain. Ab college me aake Priya ko thoda achha lag raha tha, ghar me toh har jagah Ram hi Ram nazar aate hain, khaas kar ke apne bedroom me, anyways Priya was feeling good and today she had hectic schedules too, back to back classes she had, semisters are round the corner so students as well as teachers were all geared up for the exams. Ram ko gaye huye sirf 1 hi din hua hain par Priya ne soch liya hain ke na hi woh Ram se phone pe baat karegi aur na hi unhe miss karegi isi liye she thought of setting question paper for exam and with that she has to prepare some notes, so she was in her room all the evening doing her work. Saumya peeped in her room twice and found Priya is in her work so she didn't want to disturbed her, during the dinner time Rishabh came to call her. Priya was embarrassed and came down. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and Priya again came back and concentrate on her work. It was already midnight when Priya finished her work. She kept her things on table and took out her mobile. It was still on silent mode. There were 10 missed calls from Ram and 7 messages from him. She felt bad but at the same time hurt too, she was angry with him. She turn off the lights and come to sleep.