Part 35

So here comes another 18+ update.... 😉❤ Enjoy...😉😉

On the other hand all reached Kapoor Mansion. Ram went to his room while Priya took dadi in her room and Krishnaji also came there. These three ladies chatted for a while about the party and then Priya came to her room. She bolted the door and found Ram standing near the window. His coat is lying on the chair which is unusual. Priya looked at this and slowly came near to him and stand beside him. Ram looked at her and then again looked outside. Priya understood Ram is going through some emotional upheaval.

Priya – Mr. Kapoor……………….

Ram – jab babuji death bed pe the tab unhone mujhse kahan tha ki Rishabh aur chhoti meri zimmedari hain, aur main un dono ko apne bachhon ki tarah palu, I was only 25 at that time, tab se leke aaj tak main unn dono ka bada bhai hone ke saath saath ek baap ki zimmedari bhi nibhayi, kabhi apne bare me sochne ka fursat nahin mila, Sarah ke jane ke baad yehi meri sab se badi priority bann gaye the aur shayad isi wajah se main apni zindagi ko kahin peeche chhor paya tha. Itne salon baad aaj meri zimmedari khatam huyi, chhoti Karthik ke saath khush hain aur Rishabh Saumya ke saath, maine babuji ko kiya hua wada nibha diya, Kapoor industries ko bhi maine samhal liya, bas meri zimmedari khatam ho gayi.

Priya was listening to this and was watching keenly Ram's face, unn me bohot dard abhi bhi chhupa hua hain, she said, kisne kahan aapki zimmedari khatam ho gayi hain, hum sab aapki zimmedari hi toh hain, yeh pariwaar aap ke bina ek kadam nahi chal payega, ma, dadi ko aapki zaroorat hain, aap iss ghar ki bade bte hain, Rishabh aur Natasha ke bade bhai hain aap, unn logon ko aaj bhi aap hi ki zaroorat hain, Vikram ko aur aapki business ko bhi aapki zaroorat hain, aur aapki sabse badi zimmedari main hoon, main iss ghar me ayi hoon toh woh bhi aap hi ke liye, mera iss ghar pe haq hain toh sirf aap ke wajah se, hum sab ko aapki zaarorat hain Mr. Kapoor, aap kaise yeh keh sakte hain?

Ram – Priya aaj mujhe lag raha hain ke maine apni saari zimmedari puri kar li hain, bas ab main chain se so sakta hoon, kya main thodi der tumhare god me sar rakh ke so sakta hoon

Priya – Mr. Kapoor, aap yeh sab kyun………………..                                  

Ram – plz Priya

Priya came to the bed and Ram kept his head on her lap, Priya was stroking his hair with her fingers, Ram closed his eyes. Priya was watching him carefully, Priya ko bohot dukh ho raha tha Ram ko aise dekhte huye, woh Ram ki feelings ko samajh paa rahi thi, aaj itne saalon baad Ram ab apne saare zimmedariyon se mukt hain, iss baat ki khushi jitni hain utna hi dard bhi hain, apne family ke liye Ram ne apni saari zindagi de di par kahin na kahin akele reh gaye, Priya iss jazbaat ko achhi tareeke se samjhti hain, kyun ki akeli to woh bhi thi, pariwaar hote huye bhi, lekin  aaj yeh dono complete hain ek dusre ko paake, kahin na kahin ek sense of belongingness hain jo yeh dono samajh rahe hain, mehsoos kar rahe hain ek dusre ke liye, a lone tear drop from her eyes makes Ram open his eyes. He sat up and saw Priya has tears in her eyes. Ram too felt the emotion of Priya, he wiped the tears of her and tightly hugged her, Priya find solace and security in his embrace. They, for some moment remain in that position. Ram very gently laid Priya on the bed resting her head on the pillows, he kissed her tears and also gives peck on her forehead, Priya cupped his face in her palm, both looked at each other ardently, dono ne ek dusre se kuch nahin kahan par phir bhi inn dono ki dil ki baat ek dusre ki dil tak pohaunch hi gayi. Ram took her lips in him and kissed her while Priya too reciprocated him, it wasn't a passionate one, it was rather a sense of saying that am with you, always beside you. Ram kissed her neck and kept his head on her chest, Priya hold his head, Ram kissed her cleavage and removed her pallu from her chest, he got the access of her chest and continues to kiss on her cleavage. Ram holds her from waist and caressed her face with his other hand, Priya shifted him and came on top of him, she kissed him on his cheeks, eyes and forehead, she opened his shirt and kissed on his chest. Ram grabbed her shoulder and opened the dori of her blouse. He came on top of her, slided her blouse and kissed her shoulder till her cleavage. Priya moaned. Ram took out his shirt and also the pleats of her saree and took out the saree from her body. Ram placed his hand on her waist and tried to take out the kamarband, he took that by his teeth touching her belly button. Priya shivered in pleasure. Ram took out her petticoat and also his pants. Priya cupped his face in her hands and brought it near her face and kissed him harder. Ram's hand was moving on her back, he slided his hand and opened the hook of the blouse and ripped it off from her body. Both were still kissing each other. After some time they parted and Ram was staring at Priya, his big brown eyes were conveying the message to Priya that he wants her. Both wanted each other desperately, Ram was watching her so as Priya. Ram parted her and very gently entered into her. The sudden jerk made Priya grasp his shoulder, but within moments both came into a rhythm. Ram took out Priya's earings and also entwined her fingers with him. Her bangles created a sound and also due to the pressure some broke off. Ram wanted to feel Priya with the last inch of his part. He deepens his thrust. Priya too wanted him, she arched her back and neck and Ram continue to kiss her on her neck, shoulder, chest and on breast. Both wanted more and more from each other. Ram deepens his thrust and also raised his motion, it seemed he would reach her womb, both wanted each other, they both panted, both shouted while Priya moaned, Ram groaned at the climax, both came out at same time spilling their love inside. Ram looked at Priya who had her eyes closed and was still panting, careesed her hair. Priya opened her eyes and saw Ram is looking at her ardently. She opened her arms and Ram took her in his embrace. Later Ram put the duvet on both of them, while Priya slept on her side, Ram embraced her and slept in that position. While in sleep, Priya changed her position and was sleeping flat while Ram had his head near her shoulder.