5

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝘃𝘀𝗻

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿

"Boy where the fuck are you?" I fussed into the phone

"Boy where the fuck are you?" I fussed into the phone. It was 2:00 in the morning and Cain was still out doing who knows what. "Chill baby i'm wit my boys." He said calmly. By the tone of his voice I knew he was high. "I know you not out with O-Dog." I said getting more upset. O-Dog is Kane's gangsta ass lil friend. I don't like him at all.

I keep telling Cain that O ain't gon doing nothing but get his ass killed. He won't listen to me though, he never does. "Im not baby." He said sounding irritated. "Tell shorty to chill the fuck out." I heard O yell. "Shut the fuck up man." Kane whisper shouted. "You know what nigga?"

"Tell O I said take them spider leg looking ass braids out his head." I yelled into the phone. I could hear his boys in the back laughing. "And nigga don't bother coming home tonight." I said about to hang up. "Baby I-" I interrupted him by hanging up the phone. He had me all the way fucked up.

I turned on the tv and started watching Martin. I started to doze off and sure enough I was fast asleep. I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I checked the time on the clock, 3:30. Before I could get up to see who the footsteps belong to, Cain appeared in the door way. "Baby." He said stepping into our room.

"Get out Cain." I yelled pointing to the door. "Stop all that damn yelling." He said firmly. "Nigga don't tell me what to do." I said getting even more upset. "Why you always gotta flip the fuck out huh?" He said raising his voice. "Cause you stay out at all times of the night running the streets with O."

"I've told you before you need to stop hanging out wit him. He ain't gon-" "Do nothing but get me killed." He said annoyed. "Oh so you do listen? You just choose to be stupid huh?" I said with a slight smile. "I'm bouta go to sleep." He said taking off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers.

"No you about to get yo shit and get out." I said pointing to the door. "You love hanging with O so much you might as well go live with the nigga." I said mushing him in the back of his head. He turned around quick and pushed me up against the wall. He started kissing me roughly.

I threw my arms around his neck. We kissed on each other's neck and chest until we made it to the bed. He pushed me down roughly but gently at the same time. He didn't hesitate to rip off my panties and t shirt I had on. He slipped out of his boxers and entered me quickly.

He thrusted in me at a fast pace making me dig my nails into his arms. "Cain." I whimpered. "You dripping baby." He said taking my leg from around his waist and placing it on his shoulder allowing him to go deeper. "Shit." I whimpered. I was taking all of him at this point.

"This what you wanted huh? Some rough ass sex." He groaned. "C-Cain please." I whined. "Please what baby?" He taunted. "Oou fuck." I moaned loudly. He grabbed my neck and kissed me sloppily. "You still mad at me?" He said grinding into me. I moaned loudly as my response.

The overwhelming amount of pleasure made it hard for me to talk. "Hmm you still mad at me baby?" He said giving me direct eye contact. "N-No." I moaned. "Fuck around and give you a baby." He said huskily. "Oh my god." I whined. "You bouta cum ain't you?" He said referring to me clenching and unclenching around him.

"Yeah cum on this dick." He said giving me a slow and long stroke. "Fuck i'm cu-" I interrupted myself with a loud moan. "Cum all on this dick baby." He said picking up the pace. He kept thrusting allowing me to ride out my high. "Back shots baby you know the drill." He said pulling out of me.

I layed on my stomach and arched my back deeply. "You bouta get it." He said placing a slap on my ass and entering me. "Fuck." We both moaned as he entered me. He placed his fingers in my back dimples thrusting in me hard and fast. "Oh my god." I moaned loudly.

He started going deeper in me causing me to try to push him away. "Aht Aht." He said slapping my ass. "You take dis dick any other time you ain't running today." He said grabbing my hair. "Caine." I whined "You gon stop putting yo hands on me right?" He said thrusting harder.

"Hmm?" He groaned in my ear. "Yes imma stop putting my hands you oou." I whimpered. "Tell daddy you sorry." He groaned in my ear. "I'm sorry daddy." I whimpered. "I can't hear you babygirl." He said slapping my ass again. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." I moaned loudly. "I love you Cain." I whined.

"I love you too baby." He said kissing my shoulder. "I'm bouta cum Cain." I moaned. "Me too baby." He said kissing my ear. "Fuck." We moaned as we came together. He pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed. "I'm sorry baby." I said cuddling up next to him.

"For what?" He said kissing my forehead. "For flipping out like I do." I said looking in his eyes. "It's ok baby, I know you just be worried about me." He said kissing me. We watched Martin until we fell asleep.