11

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝘀 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆: culturethrowbacks

𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Wassup T." Allen said giving his personal hair braider and friend a hug. "Hey." She said smiling. Natasha, Tasha or T for short had been braiding Allen's hair since the sandbox days. She was always a skillful braider even at such a young age. When she got older she ended up opening her own shop that gained a lot of success over the past few years.

Today she was braiding his hair at her house. "Gon head and have a seat." She said pointing towards the couch. Tasha went and grabbed all the materials needed to braid Al's hair. He sat on her couch flipping through different channels on her tv. He found a channel that was playing 'A Different World' reruns. "Uh uh Al you sitting on the floor."

"Wow thats foul." He said acting fake hurt. Tasha set all her stuff on the couch and tossed Allen a pillow to sit on. Al sat in between Tasha's legs and rested his arms on her thighs. "Look at chu wit all this hair." She said playing in it. "Thanks to you, you know you been taking care of my hair since we was kids."

"Imma always take care of you, you my boyyy." She said acting like Martin Lawrence. "You silly." He laughed as she started to part his hair and braid it. "Don't braid my shit too tight witcho heavy handed ass." He joked. "You talking shit?" She asked tryna intimidate him. "I'm playing, I'm playing." He said quickly. Al knew he didn't want any problems.

"That's what I thought."

"How you been though?" He asked. "I been good just working and stacking my money." She said finishing a second braid. "You always working." Al chuckled. "The grind don't stop boo." She said joyfully. "Aye do ya thing girl, I ain't mad at cha." He said hyping her up. "I'm glad your so supportive Al." She chuckled.

"What about you Mr. Star player?" She smirked. "I been cooling just doing what I gotta do on the court." He said as Tasha continued braiding his hair. "You know you look real good in that uniform." She joked. "I look even better with my braids looking fly." He said talking in a girly tone and snapping his finger.

"I'm not bouta play wit you today." Tasha laughed.

They talked and joked the rest of the time she braided his hair. "And done." She said finishing his last braid. She handed him her mini mirror to let him look at the hairstyle. "You did ya shit, like always." Al boasted. He payed her and helped her clean up. They exchanged a hug before he got ready to leave. "Bye Al." Tasha said waving at him.

"Imma catch you later."

She was about to close the door before he caught her attention by calling her name. "Wassup?" She asked curiously. "I'm having a lil kick back later at the crib, I think you should slide through." He said smoothly. "I'll see." She said in a not so sure tone. "Naw you gotta tell me you'll be there for sure." He smirked.