17

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿

𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻

You had officially been at Santa Monica College for three months now

You had officially been at Santa Monica College for three months now. In that time span you became good friends with Kim and Stevie. As for you and T y'all had each other on lock.

You weren't official yet but neither of you even bothered with the thought of talking to other people.

After that kiss he had you stuck. Plus the two of you being all hugged up while dancing at that party built up a lot of sexual tension.

You two hung out almost everyday and texted all the time. You even helped him write some songs for Freestyle Unity. Speaking of Freestyle Unity they had a performance tonight.

They had performances every other Friday but you had a paper due Monday and wanted to finish it up so you could chill for the weekend.

Since you wouldn't be able to make it to their performance you promised T that y'all could have a movie night at his place. After you finished your paper you headed over to T's house.

Since y'all were just gonna be chilling you had on some jogging pants with a matching hoodie and some slippers. When you finally got to his apartment you knocked on the door.

"Open up stranger."

Soon enough you heard the door unlocking.

When the door opened you saw T with a towel wrapped around his waist and water slightly dripping down his upper body.

"I ain't expect you to come this early."

You couldn't help but stare. "You can come in, I don't bite." He joked.

You walked in his apartment and you heard him close and lock the door behind you.

"Imma go dry off and throw on some clothes you can pick a movie."

While he went to go get himself together you looked through his movies. You saw that he had 'The Wood' on Dvd. The Wood had just came out a few months ago so you were shocked he already had it on Dvd.

"Ight what movie you pick?"

"How you got The Wood on Dvd already?" You asked. "I got my connections." He smirked.

You noticed he was wearing some grey sweatpants and a white wifebeater. His grey sweatpants showed more than what your imagination figured he had.

"Why you dressed like you bouta go to a street fight?" You joked. "Cause you wearing sweatpants and shit so I figured I might as well be comfortable too." He said grabbing some snacks out the kitchen.

"Just put the movie in."

"Check ya tone partna." You said smartly.

You put the movie in and he came out the kitchen with snacks. He placed the snacks on the table and you two got comfortable on the couch.