20

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

𝗧𝘂𝗽𝗮𝗰

"Put the money in the fucking bag bitch

"Put the money in the fucking bag bitch." You yelled pointing the gun at the bank tellers head.

She was shaking while slowly putting the money in the pitch black duffle bag you had in front of her.

"Hurry the fuck up." Pac yelled making her jump and move at a quicker pace.

The lady quickly put the money in the bag and you and Pac made a run for it.

You ran to your get away car in the alley.

You dumped your masks and guns in a river not too far from the bank.

You had another car not too far from the river just in case somebody had already identified the last one.

Pac drove to the motel you two were staying in and you hurried to your room. You and Pac had been running around for a month robbing banks.

The plan was to get enough money to buy a private jet that could take the both of you to Cuba and still have enough to live off of.

"You did good baby." Pac said proudly while pulling you towards him by your waist. "I'm just glad I didn't have to shoot nobody this time."

"I know you don't like that shit." He said wrapping his arms around your waist.

"On the bright side though, we should have enough money to get this plane so we can finally get the fuck up outta here."

"So you ready to count this money?" He asked.

"Actually I wanna do something else first." You said smirking. "What?" Pac asked confused.

•••
"Fuck." Pac grunted pulling on your hair softly causing your head to fly back.

"Oou shit." You moaned tightly gripping the sheets underneath you while still throwing it back on him.

"You love me baby?" Pac groaned giving your ass a slap. You didn't respond causing him to get upset.

"I ain't hear you." He grunted placing another hard slap on your ass. "Yes baby." You moaned out.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled biting his bottom lip. "Oou fuck I'm cumming." You huffed.

"Yeah cum on this dick." He encouraged you while still stroking allowing you to ride out your high.

You were already worn out from the last five rounds but Pac insisted on making you climax a few more times for his personal enjoyment.

"Pac please." You begged as he kept stroking going deeper with each one. "Please what?" He chuckled.