I'd Pay to See You Smile.

It wasnt a kiss that you'd see in movies. Not the 'I'm going to bend you backwards, make out with you then make love to you' kind of kiss. This was perfect. His lips were soft against mine. It would have gone further if someone wasn't standing in my door way.

"Ahem. What's going on in here?" Kellin started. He looked at Vic and I mere inches apart, and began smiling like a fool.

"Kel, what do you want?"
  "Oh, dear Jen, I just want to talk. You talked to Vic, it's my turn. Go away Victor." Kellin had some sass coming in here like that.

"Vic, write your number on that sheet of paper over there on my desk and give us a moment will you? I need to speak some sense in to my brother. I promise I will be right out." He nodded his head and smiled as he scribbled. Kindly enough, without me asking, he closed the door behind him.

"Jennifer Elise Bostwick. What is going on with you and my best friend? Why were you looking at him with the 'fuck me' eyes? Huh? YOU LOVE HIM!" I had to take a pillow and cover his face with it before he continued with his nonsense.

"Kellin. I need to tell you something...And I need you to stay completely silent through my entire story. No questions during, only after. Okay?" He nodded in agreement. So, I told him everything I told Vic, and included why we were only mere inches apart when he so rudely interrupted us.

Kellin looked like he was going to cry. He was always the emotional one, even when our parents died a couple years ago. He was always the one to cry. I didn't mind it, at all, really. 

"Jen, why didn't you tell me? You should have told me!" He began to get angry with me, screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs. 
Naturally, I began to cower away, slowly making myself smaller and smaller with every word he said.

"There isn't a reason on this planet that should make you keep these things from me Jennifer! Nothing! I don't get why you would do this to yourself!" He began to throw my notebooks and pens off my desk out of anger. 

"Kellin, you need to leave my space. Now." I looked at him firmly, challenging him. "Please, for the sake of your sanity, and mine, leave. I can't do this with you right now."

"I will not leave this room! I can't trust you! You've been harming yourself and I didn't even see the signs! I can't let you kill yourself! You are all that I have left!" He continued to yell.

"Then I'll stay with her."