Words are stronger than this blade.

It had been almost 3 months since we've seen or heard from Hayley. She updated her post to explain to her fans that she was not in the best mindset to continue to make music as of right now, and that she apologizes for trying to ruin us. I was so huge now, that I could barely see my own feet. The beauty of being pregnant with twins.

The hate mail still rolls in, constantly, mostly through twitter. The fans that really wanted Vic and Hayley to work out are pissed at me. They honestly make me hate myself. I haven't been able to write, since I cant think straight without wanting to hate myself.  The tour was over for now, and the guys went to grab something to eat while I unpacked all the gifts from the baby shower. There were various onesies and sleepers saying "my daddys a rockstar" or "Mommy's little guy" for Adrian and almost identical ones for Harmony. We had the cribs ordered and on their way.

I ended up locking myself in the bathroom due to my latest hate message.

You dont deserve those babies, or Vic, for that matter. You're just a slut who slept her way through the bands. It doesnt matter who your brother is. You're just worthless. I hope you die in childbirth.

I was crying. I sat on the floor, against the tub, holding the blade over my wrist. Maybe if I end it now, the twins would be safe from me. Im nothing good anyways. Just finish it all off.

As I dragged the blade across my skin, a good couple of times, maybe a bit deeper than I should have, Vic came looking for me. 

"Jen, babe. Where are you?" He sounded worried. Maybe I should answer. "Jen? Are you in the bathroom?" He opened the door. Fuck, I forgot to lock it. Vic was scared for a moment, due to the blood. "Baby, whats going on? Why would you do this?" I just kept sobbing. It wouldnt stop.

He cleaned me up, laid me down, and continued to stare at me. "What's going on Jen? Tell me. You can tell me anything." He didn't raise his voice, he didn't scare me. I just grabbed my phone and showed him all the hate mail. The death threats. The simple messages that called me a slut, whore, worthless, piece of garbage. I wasnt very confident in myself, but things like this brought me down 20 levels. 

"It all became too much." my voice was small, almost inaudiable. "It all started when Hayley made that post about how she was having your baby, then it just gradually grew into more and worse. I thought after you posted about the babies, that it would stop. Boy was I wrong. I just couldn't take it anymore. I didnt mean to hurt you. Im so sorry."

He kissed the bandages and looked at me. "Promise me you will never do this again. I dont like seeing you so broken, baby. I'm always here for you. If it becomes too much for you to handle, you let me know. We can always distract you in anyway. Between me and the guys plus all of SWS, you're in good hands baby. I promise I will never leave you." He smiled at me.

"I promise. Now, I heard there was food downstairs?" He smiled at me, and lead me to the kitchen where the guys were starting a food fight over who had the best tacos.

"Now, keep in mind, boys. You start a food fight, you clean the mess. Am I clear?" 

They all nodded, I grabbed my food and walked away while Jamie screamed more about Taco Bell being the best.