This is not where I belong.

Dear Kellin.
       I thought about how I was going to tell you this. Maybe it would be better in person. Here's the thing. You're becoming dad. You threatened me, called me names, and almost hit me. It was terrifying for me. You dont see that. You only see what you don't want me to do, just like dad did.

    I love him, Kel. I love Vic. I trust him. I believe in him. Don't you see that? He's already so much better for me than anyone I've met before. After Craig broke me, I was sure that love wasn't in the cards for me. Its been 10 years since I fell for Craig. 4 years since I left him with his lover, and I finally found someone who loves me. 

   If you want to talk, please know Im just a call away, but I love you. Please seek help, before you hurt someone you dont mean to. I will be with Vic, in San Diego, at his place. I will be looking for my own place, that way if you want to come visit me, or us, you're more than welcome. 

   Thank you for everything big brother. I love you more than anything in this world, but its time to follow my heart. Let's see where it takes me?

     Love, Always, Jenny.

It's been a month and a half since I left that note for Kellin. I havent heard from him since. That was normal for us. If one of us was mad, it would usually be 2-3 months before someone spoke first. Vic was currently out with the guys from the band. He said something about shopping for food, and maybe hitting the mall for some stuff. I don't really know what he's doing. I was writing my book when my phone rang.    Lover Boy <3

"Well, hello there, handsome."
      "Hey babygirl. Anything fun happening at our house?"  Our house.
"Honestly, unless you call me sitting in the bedroom, wearing only your shirt and some panties, writing about Greek Gods and Goddesses fun. Then no, not really" I laughed "When are you gonna be home?"
       "I'm actually almost there, maybe 5 minutes. You and I are going out for dinner tonight. Anything grabbing your attention?"  I was giddy. He loved to spoil me, but because I grew up knowing what it was like to be poor, I was always the cheap date.
"Olive Garden sounds great babe. Ill go ahead and jump in the shower, join me when you get home?"
       "Im walking in now. Better get in there."

One steamy shower later, we were off to Olive Garden and I was so excited.

As we ordered our food, Vic told me everything that happened today.  "So, then Jamie tried to shove 6 chicken nuggets in his mouth and almost started choking cause he's stupid" he laughed "I did get you something, though." He smiled.
      "Vic, there's actually something I have for you, and I need to show it to you before you give me what ever gift you have, in the event that you think I am no longer worthy of it."
"Did you cheat on me? Cause that would be the only way you wouldn't be worthy of me."
    "No, of course not." I laughed and handed him the ultrasound picture. "I am pregnant with your babies, however. Twins, Vic. We're having twins."