(part 12)

Brendon's POV

It was the day after we made love. I woke up in his arms. Gosh I hope that I can walk right today, probably not though, my rump still hurts.

"Good morning babe." He kissed my forehead seeing that I was awake.

"Good morning baby." I smiled at him.

"So practice is today." He stated "We should probably get up and ready."

"Okay, do you want to get in the shower with me to save some time?" He looked up at me very deviously. "No funny business though I am serious. I am still sore from the other day!" I exclaimed while rubbing my rump.

"Why might that be, Brendon?" The words slid off his tongue slow and slick.

"You know Ry! It's because your so b-big!" I yelled, realizing what I said I turned bright red.

"Don't flatter me Bren, it only turns me on." He said pecking my lips.

"And okay let's go shower, I promise that I won't do anything, but kiss you." I nodded 'yes' and we left to the restroom. Ryan started to take off his clothes and I, mine. There was no funny business, and I was happy, we soon got out dried off and changed into our clothes.

*knock knock knock*

That must be Jon and Spencer. Ryan trotted to the door with a spring in his step, unlike mine.

"Greetings friends!" Ry cheered.

"Hey Ry, Hey Bren." They said walking through the door.

"We have to tell you something," I grabbed Ryan's hand, "We are dating."