Starting Over

Gavin

I run after Nines, who was about to leave. "W-Wait..!" I call out. He stops and turns his head a little to the left. As I cought up to him, I pant and put my hands on my knees and look down. God, how did he walk so fast? I stand up straight and stand in front of him. "Look, I know we haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye...but..." I struggled to get the words out. Nines was really nice and..caring. Nobody besides Tina and Elijah cared for me. I kinda..liked him.. "Yes, Detective?" Nines said. "I..." I took a deep breath and said the words fast. "Iwannastartover!" Nines' light turned yellow. "What?" He asked. "I..I wanna start over..." I admitted. I closed my eyes tight and curled my hands into fists, expecting some sort of joke from Nines. "I'm glad you want to start over Detective." I open my eyes to see him smiling.... It was cute..."Yeah yeah..."

He held out a hand, "What the fuck are you doin'?" I asked. "Hi, I'm Nines, an Rk900 model to help you with mental issues, household chores, police work, aid, and more!" He smiled. "Er.." I didn't know what to say, but I took his hand and gently shook it. "Sup." We let go of each other's hands. "Detective, would it be okay if I stayed at your place?" Uhhhh... I mean, would Fowler even allow that? If I say yes then I'm gonna sound all weak and mushy and shit, but if I say no, I'll probably get hit or insulted or some shit. "Sure TinCan." Did I just say yes!? Oh fuck, what am I becoming..?

We walked out to the parking lot and I got on my bike. "C'mon dip-" I sighed. "C'mon Nines." Nines smiled and got on the back and put his hands on my waist. I kinda liked it.. I started the motorcycle and drove to my house.

  Nines

As we got to Gavin's house, I got off the bike and so did Gavin. We walked to the entrance and Gavin fiddled with his keys and opened the door. We walked in and Gavin put his jacket on the Jacket Rack and I did the same. I had my turtleneck sweatshirt on. "What time is it?" Gavin asks. "It's 7:38pm" I say. "I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." I raise an eyebrow, "what?" He asks. "Aren't you going to eat Detective?" Gavin looked like he was guilty of something. "No, I'm not hungry, I'll eat..er.. after I shower.." My eyebrow goes down, "Ok Detective." Gavin then goes to his room and then to his bathroom with some clothes.

I look around and analyse the place. It was surprisingly clean, after seeing what his desk looks like, you'd think Gavin would be a slob. But he isn't. As I'm looking around in the living room, I notice a bunch of pictures in their place but one. One picture was faced down. I thought nothing and fixed it to it's right placed.

Far Left picture:
Name: Danny Reed
Date of birth: March 15th, 1979
Relationships: Gavin Reed(Son), Bethany Kamski(Ex-Wife), James Reed(Son, Deceased), Kate Reed(Adopted Daughter).
Status: Alive - In Prison
Record: Drug Dealing, Murder, Child Abuse, Assalt.

Next picture:
Name: Kate Reed
Date of birth: April 3rd, 2024
Relationships: Gavin Reed(Brother), Danny Reed (Father), Bethany Kamski(Mother), James Reed(Brother, Deceased)
Status: Alive, With Mother

Middle Picture:
Name: James Reed
Date of birth: November 18th, 2004
Relationships: Gavin Reed(Brother), Bethany Kamski(Mother), Kate Reed(Sister). Danny Reed (Father), Elijah Kamski(Half-Brother)
Status: Deceased

Next Picture:
Name: Bethany Kamski
Date of birth: January 3rd, 1986
Relationships: Danny Reed(Ex-Husband), Gavin Reed(Son), James Reed(Son-Deceased), Kate Reed(Adopted Daughter), Harper Kamski(Fiencé)
Status: Alive, with daughter and fiencé

Far right picture:
Name: Elijah Kamski
Date of birth: July 17, 2002
Relationships: Gavin Reed(Half-Brother), Bethany Kamski(Mother),  James Reed(Half-Brother, Deceased), Kate Reed(Half Sister), Harper Kamski(Father)
Status: Alive
Known for: Creator of Androids

Gavin is related to Elijah?? That's pretty nifty. I continue to look around some more.

  Gavin

I turn the water off and reach for a towel. I couldn't feel it so I kept reaching until I fell out of the shower. Thud Shit. I forgot a towel. I get up and start thinking of what to do, I could just run to my room quickly and shut the door, yeah.. that's what I'll do. I prepared myself for the run and count.
1
2
3
Run!
I open the door and run into my room and shut my door. I turn around and sigh in relief. I open my eyes to see an Android staring at my body. Fucking fuck fuck fuckity fuck FUCK!!!  I cover my member and my face is a shade of dark red with a hint of magenta. "Stop looking at me you perv!" I yell. "Detective? I didn't know you were so fit." Was he flirting with me or just complementing me? Either way I didn't like it. "Just, get the fuck out of my room!!" I step aside to let him leave. He takes a second and then he opens the door and leaves. I slam the door shut and sigh. Why was he in my room in the first place? I push away the thought and grab some nightwear and change.

I lock my door and slip into my bed. Ahh, it's so comfy. I look at my phone for about 20 minutes and I hear a slight knock. "Detective? Are you going to eat?" Nines says. I sigh and turn my phone off and turn around, facing the opposite side of the door. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear yet another knock. "Detective ate you asleep?" He asks. I think about answering him, but nah. I don't need to eat, plus I ate a lot today so I don't need to eat. I fall into a deep sleep and that's when they start coming back...

Cliffhanger!! 1024 words!! Heck yeah!! How did I do on this story so far? Comment what you think!