Amazing

Gavin

I woke up and looked behind me, Nines wasn't there. Was that all a dream? I grab my phone and check the time. It was 12:30 pm, Thursday. "Shit!" I whispered to myself. I fumbled out of bed and got dressed, brushed my teeth, grabbed my jacket and my keys, and headed out the door. I got on my bike and drive to work.

When I got in, I let the receptionist scan my I.D and I walked in, everyone's eyes shot onto me. Fowler yelled for me to go into his office. I did what I was told, but I regret it. "Gavin! You are extremely late!! If you are late ever again, you will be fired!! You hear me!?? FIRED!!" He slammed his fists on the desk. "Yeah, yeah! I hear you." I said. I walked out of the office and shut the door, I then went to my desk.

I sat in my chair and got straight to work. Everyone went back to work and I thought about my "dream" I had last night. What if it wasn't a dream? What if he just left me for no reason.

Nines

I walked out of the break room and see Gavin sitting at his desk. He must've woken up, I walk over to him. "Hello, Detective, how are you feeling today?" He looks at me. "I'm okay, you?" He asked. I smiled, "I'm good Gavin, thank you for asking." I, I really liked it when he was caring. Why wasn't he ways like this? Was it because of his deceased brother? "No problem" He said and went back to work.

  ^Software Instability^

I grabbed a chair and sat next to him. I put my arm on the desk next to his. I watched what he was doing and he put his hand on mine. I noticed it and looked at him. "Gavin I.." He cut me off, "shut up." I did as I was told. I kept watching what he was doing and I put my head on his shoulder without realizing.

Gavin

Nines out his chair next to mine and he put his hand near mine. I wanted to just..touch him... I put my hand on his and he looked at me. "Gavin I..." He started, before he could say anything else I told him to shut up, and he did so. I got back to work and he put his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled.

  Time skip cuz why not

Nines

I got off of Gavin's bike and so did Gavin. We both went to the door and Gavin unlocked and opened the door. We walked in and he closed the door, he then walked to his room and so did I. I wanted something I have never thought would be in my program. "Gavin..." I began. "Yeah?" He sat on his bed and looked at me. "I..I think I'm becoming deviant.." I looked down. "Well what's stopping you?" He asked. "Well...you...well not you.. but... Just...I ..." I didn't know what to say. I sat next to Gavin and looked into his eyes. We got closer and then we kissed, we kissed until I pulled away because I knew Gavin needed to breathe.

       😃😍😜   *Smut Warning*    😜😍😃             

He caught his breath and he kissed me, putting both hands behind my ears. I kissed back but pulled away because a big red wall popped up. I studied it wondering what it was and why it was there, could Gavin see it? I touched it and it moved a bit. I pushed it hard and it went away. "Nines? Are you okay?" I look at Gavin and kiss him. He kisses me back and I get on top of him. He both fight for dominance but of course I won. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and explored it. We pulled away just long enough for us to take our shirts off. I pushed him on the bed and rubbed my hands up his torso, he gasped at my cold hands touching his skin. I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off.

Gavin

He took off my pants and palmed my bulge. I arched my back and brung my head back. I took off my boxers and I gasped at the cold air. He stroked my member and I bit my lip. Then he licked his Index and Middle fingers and out them on my member, before I knew it, his mouth was on it. I moan and grab the sheets. Nines slowly bobbed his head up and down, it was like he was teasing me, "stop going so slow" I whisper, he must've heard it because he went faster.

Nines

I took in every detail of his member, bobbing my head up and down slowly. "Stop going so slow.." Gavin whispers. I suck faster and he moans. I suck faster and faster, Gavin then sat up and put a hand behind him, and the other on my head, grabbing my hair. I suck even faster with my tongue, he moaned and a warm liquid entered my mouth.

Analysing...

I did the analysis to find it was his semen. I was unsure to do so I loon at him with his member still in my mouth. Gavin was breathing heavily and looked at me, letting go of my hair. "You can either spit it out or swallow it if you want." He said. I swallowed the semen. "Wait you can swallow things?" He asked, I got up. "Yes, I can. I can eat things and drink too. Didn't Jeffery Fowler tell you?" I informed and asked him. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I chuckle and kiss him. "Do you wanna do anything else?" I ask. "I...I do actually.." He sounded nervous. "What is it?" I tilt my head a little. "I want you..inside me.." I put my head back up and make a "Oh" face. "Okay Gavin~" I teased. He blushed and laid back down on the bed.

I take off my pants and my boxers and I lift up Gavin's legs, then I put my member at his entrance. "You ready Gavin?" I ask him. He nods his head and I stick my member in him. He moans and I slowly move in and out of him. After a while I go faster, and faster....and faster. He was moaning up a storm at this point. I didn't want neighbors to file a complaint so I kissed him. He kissed back and moaned. I stopped kissing him and kissed his neck, leaving bruises. I kiss down to his shoulders and I lick his chest.

After a while I have a feeling, I'm unsure. It's like ai had to pee, but..it also didn't. "Gavin..I..feel like i gotta pee, I'm not sure why.." I inform him. "Your gonna cum probably" He said trying not to moan. "Do you w-want me to pull out and go to the bathroom?" I ask. "No, keep going." He says moaning. I do as I'm told and I release into him. He moans and I pull out of him. I lay next to him and he turns my way. "That was amazing.. you were amazing.." He says, breathing heavily. "Yeah.. that was..." I said. We cuddle close to each other and he falls asleep. I get up and put boxers on both of us and lay back down. I cuddle him and I go into sleep mode.

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
How was that??? Almost 1,300 words. I am proud UwU.