Secret

Gavin

I woke up with Nines holding me. Did last night really happen?  I slip out of his arms and look at my body, I only had my boxers on and so did Nines. Yep....it did happen. I got some clothes out of the closetand went to the bathroom. I turned the water on and set it to the shower setting. I waited for the water to heat up and I stripped dwon and got in. I washed myself and I stood in the hot water for 30 minutes and I turned the water off and reached for the towel. I grabbed it and wrapped it around my waist and got out. Then I got dressed into a blue polo shirt and faded blue jeans. I looked into the mirror and sighed. I've truley become into the one thing I hate....gay.. My whole life my family has hated Homosexual people. I was raised into the homophobic habit, and I started finding out I was gay in middle school, but it was just thinking guys were attractive. Then highschool came and it was the same, but I had all the girls on me so I thought I could hide the gay. I started fucking them, I was like a slut. No...I was a slut. I never loved any of the girls, it was just sex. Nothing more. I shortly got kicked out of my house, my parents said they never raise a slut, so they threw me out. James said if I was to be kicked ot, he was too. So he was kicked out as well. We had stayed in an abandonned house, I usually worked my ass off trying to feed us, give us a better home, ect. I finally got the money and we got a house for about 2 years, then we moved. That's when the....incedent...happened. 

    Self Harm Warning

I look down and I was crying at this point. I grab my razor and cut along the not fully healed scars. My breath was shaking, and so were my hands.  1...2...3...4,5,6,7,8....I stopped..

Would Nines want me to do this..? I shook my head and cut on the other arm..1..2..3.. 4..

 I stopped. I threw the razor in the sink and patched the scars. I turned the vent on and left the bathroom. I went to my room and put my shoes and socks on, I noticed Nines wasn't laying down. Did he do what he did the other day? Did he leave without me again? I grabbed my phone and saw the time was 9:30. I was supposed to be at work at 8:30 but I don't really give a fuck. I went to the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes and a note. Here's your breakfast, Detective. I'm going to work. Enjoy!~<3 Ew, I hated when people put hearts on I's and J's. It was cringy and cheesy. I sat down and ate the food, it was pretty good actually. After eating, I put the plate in the sink and washed it, as well as my fork and knife. I went and got my keys and got on my bike and went to work. 

As soon as I got into work, I went to the break room. "Heeeeeeeeey Gavin" Tina said. I smiled and walked towards her. "Heeeeeeeeeeey Tina" I respond, making finger guns and "shooting" her. She put her hand to her chest and brung her back backwards. "Ahhhhh you got meee" We both laugh and we talk. 

After 8 minutes of talking, Nines comes in. "Hello Detective. How are you feeling?" He asked. I look at him and ignore him and keep talking to Tina. "Detective?" He repeats. I still ignore him. He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. "Answer me Gavin." I pushed off of him, "Jesus, hi, yes. what?" He looks at me and then Tina. I can see a slight smirk go to the corner of his lips. "Hey Tina, did you know Gavin is gay?" I frown. She looks at me and at Nine, "Yeah, why?" He frowns, I guess he didn't know I've known Tina since preschool. "Well did you know he isn't a virgin?" He adds. "Yes, he used to fuck every girl in highschool." She laughs. Nines looks at me and I blush of embarrassment. "He's in love wit-" He begins but I interrupt. "TINA!!" I yell. Tina laughs a bit, "GAVIN!!" She yells, I chuckle. "Can you keep this secret...?" I look down and look at her. She knew something was up, "Of course Gavin, what's up?" I sigh shakily, "I...fucked..." I sighed again. She looked at me, confused. "I fucked Nines!" I say a little loudly. Her jaw drops. "Gavin, you...I thought...Remember what happened to your brother?" She said. Nines' head tilts. "Yeah...But...He is sweet, and...I kinda wanna give him a chance..." I say. "GAVIN!" She yells. "AN ANDROID KILLED YOUR BROTHER!! YOU SHOULD"NT FORGIVE THEM!!" She screams, and she stomps out of the room. 

Tina and James were really close, when he died...a part of Tina died. I look at Nines. He was about to say somethng, "Shut the fuck up. Just fuck off and leave me alone." I interrupt.

Ew this was bad. But Idgaf