"No boys"

Melanie played by "Maddie Ziegler"

I stared blankly at the officers in front of me as they lowered their hats looking down at me sympathetically

"We are sorry for your loss, your mother has passed away"

I didn't answer. I just stared up at the towering officers. The tall lady stepped forward.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna need you to pack your things. You have a train ride to catch soon as you will be living with your siblings in New York. You are now under the custody of Dominic De la Cruz" the social worker said.

I just nodded and ran upstairs.

I slammed the door of my room shut and slid down the door.

I silently cried.

I pulled my hair and held in my silent screams. How could this happen?

I know she's a druggie and all but this is a whole nother level. I don't know- Maybe.. Maybe she owed someone.

"You ok in there?" I heard a soft knock. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I locked the door before throwing all my things into two small suitcases.

I put my personal stuff into a duffel bag before getting my phone and putting it in the back pocket of my shorts. I opened the door and saw the lady smiling at me.

"All right lets get going" she smiled and held out her hand for me to grab.  I stared at it until she got the bint and retracted it.

<<<*>>>

I stepped off the train and held my duffel bag and two luggages tightly. I looked around and spotted a tall man holding a sign 'Melanie De la Cruz'

I walked up to the man.

"Hello, I am to escort you to the estate" he said smiling warmly.

"I'm your driver. You brothers were a little too occupied today so I came to escort you" he said.

He took my luggages and put them in the trunk.

He motioned for me to get in and he closed the door softly behind me. We didn't talk much on the way. I just texted my friends in the group chat.

Dj- We on our wayyyy

Me- i already got a place in mind

Lisa- ooooh I can't wait!!😖

Axel- yo I got a new speaker

Me- Nice u bringing ur boo too?

Axel- yeah

Sofia- I made a bunch a new playlists

Me- awesome thanks Sof