"Dom & Frankie"

I heard knocking on my door before it creaked open.

"Melanie" A deep voice said, which was none other than.. Nathan.

"Look" he said playing with his hair.

I moved my face away from him and stuffed myself into my pillows and stuffed animals.

"You really don't want to be seen if your hiding yourself to the point I can't see you" he mumbled before letting out a huge sigh.

"Look, I'm- I'm sorry I pushed you. I shouldn't have provoked you like that" He said.

I didn't answer.

"Man, Melanie look, I'm try'n, You the first to get an apology from me in a long time. But.. I.. I really am sorry." He sighed.

I didn't answer.

Tears still left my eyes and soaked my soft bunny that covered my face.

~Nathan p.o.v~

"Just... Just go" a soft voice whispered. I can barely hear her.

I sighed and made my way out, but just as I shut the door I heard her voice mutter "Thank you"

A small smile tugged my lips as I walked back downstairs.

"Bro, what happened?" James asked.

I shrugged and avoided eye contact as I drank from my water bottle.

"Damn" Noah said smirking.

"You really apologized?" He added chuckling.

"She got you wrapped around her little finger already" James chuckled.

Dominic got up and left upstairs.

~Melanie's p.o.v~

My door creaked open.

I stayed still and held my breath.

The giant bunny was removed from my face and I met eyes with Dominic.

"Nice hiding place" He stated and sat down on the side of my bed making me dip.

"What happened to the boy" he asked emotionlessly.

I stared at him for a few minutes.

"We met in the 7th grade. His parents were rich and self centered. They never cared for him. My mother was strict, she only paid attention when she wanted to shut me up. She made sure I didn't speak of what she'd been doing. She said it was illegal and if I told, she would have her men find me. And kill me. So me and Caleb.. We ran away to halfway across the country. We thought we were free. Until we came back from the park, and in our hotel room we found a group of armed men. They started yelling and I heard a gun shot. Caleb.. He jumped in front of me. And the bullet went right into his head. And he died. I went to him trying to get him to stay awake, but all he did.. Was he made me promise.. He made me make a promise to him and he closed his eyes. I tried to wake him up shaking him and doing everything I could.. But he wouldn't open his eyes.. I was taken off of him and they dragged his body away while i screamed and kicking at them and all they did was laugh. And they said 'You know bad girls get punished' and they laughed even more and started kicking him until I fainted when a guy started punching me and kicking me." I whispered as tears flowed down my pink cheeks and stuffy nose.

"Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you" he said and stood up. He walked to the door to leave when he stopped and spoke.

"Get some rest, your going school shopping tommorow" and closed my door before I quickly said "Night.. Dom"