Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:

As she was applying ointment on my wound, I was looking at her admiring her beauty from this close. It's been too long since we sit like this, Like this close💜 .
Her hair were coming in my way so I just tuck them behind her ear. I was so lost in staring at her that I didn't even notice my phone was ringing. After talking to my driver, I went inside of the kitchen where Y/N was making coffee. I really wanted to go and back hug her but I controlled my feelings .

Y/N : Here have some coffee, you will feel good !

Jungkook: Thanks ! I really wanted coffee right now.

Y/N : Your welcome.
I went outside as I heard my phone was ringing,
I was drinking coffee and I heard Y/N shouted I was scared so ran towards her bedroom, She was standing on her bed and she was looking teriffied ,

Jungkook: What happened Y/N ?
Before I can say anything she jump  from her bed and run towards me and hugged me tightly while I was still in shock by her action.

Y/N : There is a cockroach besides my bed. Ohhh God!

I just chuckle on her cuteness, while stroking and patting her hair ,

Jungkook: It's okay ! It is just a cockroach, it can't do anything to you.

Y/N : You know, I don't like them, do something.

Jungkook: Yes.. Just wait here I will get rid of it for you.

I went to see, there was a cockroach besides her bed, I just took it and threw it outside the window.

Jungkook: See it is gone, now no need to get scared.

Y/N : Thanks!

Jungkook: Y/N, can I ask you something ?

Y/N :  Yes.

Jungkook: Are you still scared of cockroaches?

Y/N : I am not sacred, I just don't like them. Okay !

Jungkook: Yes, I just saw that.
while laughing ,

Y/N : There is no need to laugh on that . Nobody on the earth like cockroaches ! I am not special one.

Jungkook :  I know nobody likes them but everyone doesn't react like you. That was so funny Y/Naahhhh!
I was still laughing on her,and she threw a pillow on me,

Y/N : Now it is more funny right?
and started laughing hard on me ,

After that our pillow fight started while I was running inside the room my leg tripped in and I fell on her.... We both started laughing hard ... After sometime I just realize that I was so close to her suddenly my skin started burning because of her closeness and I was staring at her lips, I really want to kiss her hard, she still looks so beautiful,
Ohh God!  I missed her so much, her touch, her lips, her laugh ...She was still laughing and I guess, She suddenly realized about closeness and she started to getting pink we both were staring at each other as l lean towards her to kiss her, she pushed me away and got up and went outside of the room. I was still on the floor thinking about the moment which we had.
My phone rang, it was from my driver. I got up and went outside of the room where Y/N was standing.

Jungkook: Y/N, I am going now .Your car is repaired already .

Y/N : Ya, You should leave now.

As I started walking towards the door BoJo came to me and start to play with my legs and not letting me go out, I sat down and started patting his head,

Jungkook: BoJo, I have to go now. I will come to see you soon. Okay!
And see you tomorrow, Y/N .