chapter 27

Y/N Pov :

Some sunrays hit my face and I opened my eyes after sometime, I got up and sat in my seat and saw Jungkook sleeping infront of me, we were still in plane but I had no idea how much I had slept even I don't remember when I fall asleep but one thing I clearly remembered is that I didn't take blanket while sleeping, I got confused .Then I saw Jungkook, he was sleeping without blanket and I got it. Even though he pretended that he was angry but still he cares for me and this shows his concern towards me.

I love this boy, he sometimes act childish but still I am so much in love with him . Even I guess, I missed this behaviour of him the way he acts overprotective towards me, I love this too.

I didn't realise I was smiling through all this time while looking at him. He got up and sat infront of me and I realised that I was smiling and looking like a fool so I controlled myself and but I guess, he noticed me smiling towards him.

Even though I know he loves me but still I really don't want to talk to him right now cause at a point, I really felt bad that he is not trusting me. I looked at him and he was about to say something, Jisoo interrupted us and started talking to Jungkook about something, I really don't wanna know or I am not in a mood to understand anything.

I just sat in my seat while looking at the window from which I can see clouds and sun.

It was really beautiful how sunrays are making clouds shine. As Sunray touches the cloud it started to shine and glow. This is about love isn't it as love touches your heart and it starts to shine automatically.

I looked at Jungkook, he was smiling at me sheeplessly, I didn't smile back at him. He really irritated me enough now it was my turn. I know, his smile can melt anything but right now I am going to take my revenge.This time I won't let go him easily. I just gave him a look and again started looking outside of the window again.

We landed in US and after half an hour we reached to our hotel, we all were about to go to our room but there was some mistakes was done by the hotel staff, Jisoo and Chang, they got room on 6th floor while me and Jungkook got room on 10th floor. Now I know this mistake is not done by hotel staff.This was someone's plan and I looked at Jungkook while he just winked at me with a cute bunny smile on his face. Now I am 100 % sure who did it and why.

Jisoo was still not satisfied,

Jisoo : Jungkook baby, do something.

Jungkook : What can I do in that case. As they are saying they don't have any room available on the same floor.

I was just looking at them while they were still talking about room,

Jisoo : Y/N, why don't you use my room and I can use yours ?

I thought about it, I really hated this idea how can I allow someone else to get close to Jungkook and Jisoo I know her plans very well but I would love to tease Jungkook right now,

Y/N : I am fine with it.

Then I looked at Jungkook and winked at him,

Jisoo: Okay cool.

She was clearly so happy I hated that but still I was so much in love with to tease Jungkook that face he make after getting irritated, that was a sight to see,

Jungkook : But I am not fine with it , look Jisoo me and Y/N have so much to discuss about work so it will be better if she stays on the same floor that will be more helpful for me and we are here for business not for trip and Miss.Y/N, I am still your boss so you need to ask for my permission to make decisions. You can't just do anything on your own.