chapter 22

Jungkook's POV:

As the car was driving slowly, I got drifted away with my memories of last night when I was happy with Y/N but that one phone call ... that call stole our happiness.  I was so tensed because of this call gave me a flashback on the day of engagement I was about to go and break my engement with Jisoo after me and Y/N shared such an amazing moment together but as I was about to go back to party, I had call from the same person and he threatened me that if I don't get engaged to Jisoo, he will harm Y/N and the way he was talking about Y/N, I guess, he knows her very well. So I decided not to take risk now but that doesn't mean I gave up on my love that easily and after knowing that Y/N still loves me and even I can't live without her. I love her so much that I can't just let her go.
I will find this person and teach him a proper lesson . That nobody harm those people whom I love the most. I was in my thoughts all of them were intrupted by Y/N,

Y/N : Jungkook, you don't look fine ? Are you okay?

Jungkook: Yes...yes I am fine.

After that again we both were sitting in silence but it was broken by ,

Y/N : I don't know how to start this... But I really want to thank you for earlier. Thanks for helping me.

I can clearly see there was tears building in her eyes.

Jungkook: No need to say Thanks for anything. Y/N, I am going to stay with you in your house. I am not leaving you alone.

Y/N : Jungkook, I am really fine you already did so much for me, you don't need to bother yourself this much.

I held her both hand in mine ,

Jungkook : Y/N .... please let me do it ..... Cause even if I go back to my house, I won't be able to rest cause my heart will be with you . Y/N please....

Y/N : Okay, you can stay with me .

We reached to her apartment I asked my driver take my car with him. I just can't let her leave her alone, today I was scared as fuck.... If something happened to her ohh no ! I won't let that happen, today she has gone through enough. I won't let anyone harm her anymore. We entered in her house. I was expecting Bojo to be there.

Jungkook: Y/N, where is BoJo ?

Y/N : He stays  with my uncle nowadays cause I am too busy to take care of him.

Jungkook: Ohh! Sorry.

Y/N: But that is not your fault and even it better for him cause my uncle have other pets too so he will be busy with them now atleast he have friends to play with him. You just sit here I go and get fresh up and then I'll cook something for us.

Jungkook: Okay. Can I make something to eat for both of us ?

Y/N: Do You know how to cook?
And she chuckled with that ...

Jungkook: Not so many things but I can cook ramyeon .... And I am best at it.

I said proudly looking at her with a proud smile on my face.

Y/N : Okay 'Mr. Best cook in the world 'the ramyeon is in the third cabinet.

We both Chuckled on her comment after that She went inside to fresh up and I went inside to the kitchen to cook. When I was cooking thinking about her, I know she was acting all cool and like nothing happened and she is fine but I know she is scared inside but she won't show that to anyone but I can see through her. I don't need her to explain me anything, I can understand her without words. Ramyeon was ready so I called Y/N ,

Jungkook: Y/N, hurry up! Otherwise Ramyeon will get cold ....

I shouted from kitchen.

Y/N : On my way.