Heat

"Care to tell me why I'm roasting from the inside out" Naruto Uzumaki asked his furry friend. Naruto Uzumaki was the Jinchuriki to the nine tailed demon Kurama, the fox demon that attacked the village fifteen years ago, and while it was a secret to his graduation class, it wasn't to ninjas. So he was ultimately confused when he woke up about two months after his fifteenth birthday he felt as if he was standing directly in front of Sasuke's fireball.

The loving blonde being reduced to this state of pain was foreign to him, with Kurama sealed into him, human ailments barely effected him, pain wasn't something the blonde haired beauty ever felt in depth. The pain from Sakura's fist when he said something even remotely rude to Sasuke was like being pricked by a needle, and while she was working on strengthening her punch, which Kurama sealed inside him, that punch wouldn't amount to anything.

"Kurama!" Naruto spoke again, he could speak in their mind link, but Kurama could hear him all the same. So when he heard the demon clear his throat with a fake cough, he only sat up quickly, his disheveled blonde hair that he usually kept hidden because it was so long filtered around his bare chest, that was blemish free besides the seal that was lit.

Naruto was a national treasure. He was beautiful with his androgynous features, it was really hard to remember that Naruto Uzumaki was indeed a boy. He didn't dress like a boy either, but he very much had a penis in between his legs.

"So, don't be mad.... but........" Kurama trailed, Naruto was still hot, however it seemed to get hotter, so much so he started panting like a dog in heat, and when he did sudden features seemed to come out. He grew wings.

You heard correctly.

Wings, not fox ears or tails but wings, like he was a damn angel.

"You are having a heat. Jinchuriki don't usually have a demon sealed into them this long, but you are at a perfect age to mate and have children."

Naruto continued breathing as his wings covered him, he calmly but loudly screamed. He was sure somebody heard him but nobody came in and he thanked that.

"What's with the wings?"

"Despite me being a fox demon, you aren't showing any demon traits but angelic traits, might have something to do with you not leaning to one sex more than the other."

Kurama sounded different, awfully submissive.

"Are you in heat too, I'm sorry I'm so inconsiderate." Naruto said as he laid down and pulled the cover over his head, and Kurama spoke.

"You and I were both blind sided, let's just be miserable together. I know you don't have a mate in mind."

Naruto laid there, his eyes was open and the heat surrounded him, and his member sprung to life and he groaned.

"How long must I suffer?"

"A week."

Kakashi looked at his team, Sasuke and Sakura seemed to hold an actual conversation while Sakura blushed. It seemed Sasuke was finally warming up to his teammate. He was however worried because Naruto wasn't there, and he was an hour late. Kakashi jumped down and made a clone.

"You two start training, I'll see if I can track down Naruto." Kakashi told his chunin. They just recently passed the exams, after the failed one three years ago due to the invasion, he was even happy when Naruto was promoted to chunin, he didn't believe his blonde haired student could pull off such a feat. It even surprised Tsunade.

He first walked to his secret spot that he hung out with Shikamaru at, Kakashi had stumbled upon the duo, they looked insanely close, closer than Sasuke and Naruto and Shikamaru and Chōji. Kakashi has thought they were dating until Asuma told him that when Naruto was little, the Nara's would shield him from the villagers on his birthday.

He didn't think the Nara would indulge in Naruto's craziness, but all he did was smile and tell Naruto.

"I'll be your advisor when you become Hokage, don't let me down or I'll sleep my life away."

Kakashi knew then that the duo were mostly more along of brothers than friends, and then headed to the spot that he hung out with Hinata and Kiba. The trio were a weird group of friends, however Hinata usually kept the active duo in check while she tried to knit or stitch any hole Naruto made in his ninja attire.

She was like a mother corralling her idiotic children, even if one child was her boyfriend.

When he didn't see him there he headed to the ramen stand where he and Iruka would have bowls and bowls of ramen. Where his father figure would scold him and congratulate him whatever the situation seemed was the necessary answer, and when that wasn't the case he headed to his home, he hummed when he thought about Naruto.

He thought Naruto was a hyperactive idiot. He didn't think he would go as far as he did as a shinobi. He didn't think it would be possible for him to be Hokage either. When he looked at Naruto he didn't seem him possessing any traits of his parents, so he pretended to care about him.

So when he opened the door, he heard Naruto groaning in pain, quickly picking him up, disguising the disgust on his face, he wrapped his arms around Naruto and watched as his eyes opened.

"Kakashi I'm sorry I skipped training." Kakashi shook his head.

"You're sick, I'm taking you to lady Tsunade." Appearing in the office the blonde haired Hokage, and Jiraiya looked at the duo and the woman who declared Naruto as her godchild stood.

"He's sweating, and moaning in pain. Can you?" The woman nodded and placed him on the couch, Naruto opened his eyes and spoke.

"Granny. Did you know." Naruto took a gulp of spit, or tried to but his mouth was dry. "Jinchuriki's can have a heat? Because before this morning, I didn't." He said and closed his eyes again, leaning into the woman that gave him comfort, confused as to why Kakashi aura seemed off today.

The door opened, and it opened without a knock. Once the delicious smell reached Naruto's nose he sat up and looked at the male, covering himself with a blanket before he muttered a small.

"Mate."

*

Hi again. 😂 Uhm enjoy this I suppose. 🧏‍♀️