Brother in Law

"You know Temari is going to think you knocked me up." Naruto said as he started throwing up in the toilet, Shikamaru was patting his back and holding his hair, Temari was actually standing in the doorway. The woman scoffed and walked over to Naruto, wiping his face.

"I was jealous back then. I know he cares for you like a sibling. Can you forgive me?" Temari said watching as Naruto smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me, today is especially bad." Naruto started emptying whatever he ate for the passed week. It was month four and he still didn't tell anybody besides Shikamaru and Temari since Shikamaru is helping him hide his pregnancy.

"I'm not looking forward to this. Who is your boyfriend?" Temari asked, running a hand through the blonde hair. Naruto had finished throwing up and he flocked to Temari like a lifeline, calmly sighing as she calmed the fox carrier down.

"Sasuke Uchiha older brother. Trust me when I say this, a lot more hotter. Although I want to kill him all the same, he was the only one I felt an connection like that too." Naruto said and Temari chuckled.

"That how I feel with Shikamaru. Are you sure you aren't a girl." Naruto smiled and hummed.

"I'm not, but I honestly don't mind being a girl. I can do everything a girl can do besides have a period." Naruto said and Shikamaru came back into the home with food, and following behind was a crow with note that made Naruto smiled. Taking the note, Naruto read it with Temari. She watched as his emotions dropped, and he started to cry.

"Don't cry Naruto." She said softly, and Naruto closed the letter and started writing one out, faster than Shikamaru had ever seen him to write. Naruto wiped his eyes and calmly opened his food and started to eat.

"That fucking bastard." Naruto said softly, it lost all of its playfulness, him calmly eating his teriyaki chicken and rice. So he spoke softly.

"Obito's trail ran cold. He is sure he isn't working with Orochimaru because Orochimaru would try and steal his eyes, he stating that an invasion might happen soon, because Obito wants the fall of the leaf village." Shikamaru hummed lowly.

"That's hardly something to make you cry." Naruto exhaled and calmly folded his arms.

"The reason I have no parents is also written in the letter, followed by Itachi trying to cheer me up about taking about our child." Naruto handed the paper over, and Shikamaru looked shocked. Naruto hummed lowly.

"Funny how you can find out village secrets from the outside, I'm fifteen years old right? Why am I not told of my parents? By anybody? Then the killer of my parents is the killer of the Uchiha clan and was accompanied by my Genin Sensei, and then Hizuren overlooked it, there a reason Orochimaru wants to attack this village every chance he Fucking gets." Naruto leaned into Temari and sighed.

"This is too much shit and he wants to bombard me while I'm carrying his Uchiha child." Naruto said and Temari smiled.

"At least you're still beautiful." Naruto smiled at Temari's comment and he was about to reply back but there was knocking on his door, he only got a lot more irritated, and Temari draped Naruto with a blanket to cover is belly and Shikamaru went to open the door. Naruto continued eating and the door was slammed open and somebody just strolled in his living room. Looking up he saw Sasuke.

"Why did you bust in my home and push my best friend out of the way? Sasuke sat on the couch looking at Naruto.

"Tell me about Itachi." Naruto looked up and rolled his eyes, why was it his job to tell Sasuke about his brother, two months after he found out they was together.

"Why not ask your brother about your brother?" Naruto asked, continuing to eat his food. Sasuke sat there staring at Naruto and Naruto ignored him and ate his food.

"Is he really innocent?"

There was a calmness in the air, and Temari felt like this was a family bonding moment and so she dragged Shikamaru out of the house, Shikamaru didn't mind, Naruto would tell him anyways.

Naruto patted the seat next to him and handed Sasuke the rest of his food, and he ate it. Calmly while Naruto spoke.

"The night the Kyuubi attacked the village, was when it started. The fourth Hokage and his wife lost their lives sealing the demon into me, however the demon was forcefully removed from his last jailer, and he was removed by Obito Uchiha. Upset that his girlfriend died, he planned with his other lover to destroy the village."

"He wanted the fall of the leaf village, he blended in and listened to talks of a coup from the Uchiha clan, and he was willing to do a coup but Danzo and Orochimaru had another plan. Itachi was a smart and formidable opponent, they ushered him to kill his clan and they would place blame on Itachi, and It's what caused the village to hate him." Naruto sighed folding his arms over his smaller belly.

"So with the village thinking Itachi killed his clan, they tried to move this village into a false sense of security, and invade and bring the village down. That's why during the chunin exams we were invaded by Suna and Otogakure. To try and demolish the village, it's why the third Hokage died because he then knew of the truth, so he's been trying to find Obito while running into other problems in the world." Sasuke placed the now empty food down.

"He killed this organization that was tasked with killing Jinchuriki, and killed another that was tasked with capturing Jinchuriki's for the sake of world peace. He's been helping this village and the world, and I'm happy that he wants to be with me." Naruto sighed and looked to Sasuke.

"I hope you can forgive him, he couldn't tell you the truth. You however did deserve to know. Look how brooding you turned out to be." Naruto said and Sasuke clicked his teeth.

"You write him right?" Naruto nodded his head, and Sasuke held out a letter.

"Send this one next time." Naruto nodded but a crow came in through his window, and dropped a scroll and perched himself on the table, Naruto quickly read it and nodded, writing out his response and wrapping Sasuke and his letter together. The crow left and Sasuke held out his hand.

"Brother in laws." Naruto gave him a smile.

"Sure, thanks for having me Sasuke."

"Hn."