Changed Teen

Itachi did end up leaving, however not without a kiss and a promise to return home to him. Naruto heat came and went and it was about two months since him and Itachi mated, the duo sent one another letters, and kept in contact even as the mission took Naruto from village to village, the letters still found him with ease.

"What is wrong with you?" Naruto tore away from the sky to look at his teammates, Sakura was the one who said that but Sasuke looked to be curious as well. Sakura has been yelling at Naruto and didn't get so much as a response to anything she was yelling at Naruto about. Sasuke hasn't heard an insult since before he gotten sick, Naruto didn't even talk to him about being the best and becoming Hokage anymore, he simply did the mission and headed to hang with Shikamaru or home.

They were being neglected, and as heir to the Uchiha clan, you don't neglect him.

"Nothing." Naruto said as a crow flew above them and dropped a scroll, Naruto smiled happily and took the scroll, before he placed it in his pocket. Away from his teammates.

"I'm leaving to the tower. I'm not waiting on Kakashi." Naruto said walking ahead, it shocked both Sasuke and Sakura, the duo stood there for another ten minutes and Kakashi wanted to know what made his two genin stare off into space like that.

"THAT IDIOT!" Sakura screamed and walked to the tower, Sasuke scoffed and followed the temperamental woman, she was growing on him. Kakashi followed his genin confused. However he made it to the tower, and saw that team ten was there and Shikamaru and Naruto read a letter in the corner, Shikamaru snorted as Naruto's cheeks heated.

"He really misses your...."

"Shut the hell up Nara." Naruto said grabbing a scroll and paper, and writing one angry letter that had Shikamaru chuckling as he read along. Naruto summoned a crow which made Kakashi tilt his head, and Naruto then leaned into Shikamaru and Shikamaru chuckled.

"That fucking idiot. I swear I'm going to kill him." Naruto said softly and Shikamaru sighed.

"You won't kill your mate." Kakashi heard the word mate, and he sighed knowing what all the commotion was about. Naruto change because he had found his mate, but he wondered who Naruto was mated to, seeing as they couldn't have possible in the village at the moment.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME AND SASUKE? YOU THINK YOU CAN BE AS COOL AS SASUKE? WHAT DO YOU HAVE SHOVED UP YOUR ASS?" Naruto and Shikamaru looked to Sakura. Ino and Choji interrupted their conversation and looked to Sakura.

Moral of the story is,

The entire Hokage room stopped their talking and looked at Sakura, she was upset from Naruto not talking to them and it made the entire room tilt their heads.

Didn't she despise Naruto?

"Sometimes you outgrow negative people. Nobody on that team cares for me, so why would I try to make conversation when you all hate me? ." Naruto sighed, Itachi has said that he didn't deserve his teammates abuse, and that the smart people his age were his friends and that he didn't need to impress them, and at first Naruto thought that was cold.

Sasuke was Itachi's little brother, but Sasuke cannot function outside of being a shinobi. Ask Sasuke to be a normal human being and the answer is absolutely not.

"Why should I have to pretend to be somebody I'm not." Naruto gave a sigh, walked to the pervert and leaned into his side, before everybody thought him and Shikamaru were having an affair again and alerting Temari.

"I've done it for so long I'm sick of it. Pretending to be an idiot to make you all happy, to calmly disregard everything you all said because it made you all happy, but what about my happiness? Being a hyperactive idiot was to calm you all down, but it only seemed to make you both upset, so how about I just show my true personality?" Naruto said watching his teammates stare at him.

"Allow me to show you all a person who is a sarcastic and manipulative. However I'm still just as bubbly with people I like, like my brother." Naruto said pointing to Shikamaru who only sighed and leaned against the wall.

"That troublesome blonde has had enough of you both. I'd tread lightly, he also likes the sight of..."

"Shikamaru, loose lips." Shikamaru closed his mouth as Tsunade spoke of the mission, not bothering to allow the chunin to say anything else about this subject.

She gave them the mission details, eliminate the entire village of Otogakure. The other kages will be sending representatives as well, and she held up a picture of a male with brown hair and one uchiha eye and it made Kakashi gasp.

"Bring this man to the leaf village alive if you see him. You too Kakashi, I know you have a history with that man!" Everybody turned to Kakashi, Naruto yawned and Kakashi nodded.

"I will Hokage-sama." Tsunade didn't believe him.

"Naruto have a clone track him, move out now since you all are packed." Naruto nodded and started walking next to Shikamaru, Shikamaru whispered in Naruto's ear and he seemed to have a pep in his step. He realized he might get to see Itachi, because that man Tsunade held up was the real murderer of the Uchiha clan.

Naruto was excited for this mission, but Sakura and Ino kept complaining about having to deal with blood splatter, and death but that's what made Naruto happy. Seeing the blood of the people who tried to kill you first, he believes it is Kurama's influence that he likes blood but he didn't dwell on it.

He only wanted to see blood and Itachi. Nobody's ever nothing else.

The group managed to get far before Sakura started complaining that she was tired and that she needed to rest so Kakashi listened to the woman who had no type of stamina, they sat down while Sakura was the only one that who went to sleep, a crow came quickly, and Naruto was surprised Itachi wrote him back so fast.

Shikamaru and Naruto looked over the letter, and Shikamaru held a smile while Naruto blushed just as darkly.

"Oh~?" Shikamaru said as he tilted his head, Naruto calmed down and begun writing back.

"He really seems to miss you, I can't believe he went in detail." Shikamaru said and Naruto only said one thing.

"Ill fucking kill that man."