[18] Over and Done With

[Outfit Above]
S6 Ep: 9 "Now Way Out"

The walkers had started to shake the post causing the wood to creak, I grabbed onto the railings as I looked down in fear of the walkers that had started to overload the planks from below

The walkers had started to shake the post causing the wood to creak, I grabbed onto the railings as I looked down in fear of the walkers that had started to overload the planks from below. "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice scream followed by two gunshots, I shakily stood up on the platform and looked down over the road where I could make out Glenn. "Over here! Come on, here! Over here!" He continued screaming and firing at walkers one by one. "Glenn!" I yelled down to him but he didn't look up, he kept taking out the walkers as he got closer to the front gate.

"Aubree!" My head snapped towards the right at the sound of my name, Enid had just climbed the side of the wall and up on top of it. "Enid!" The long-haired brunette quickly and carefully made her way across the metal landing and onto the platform beside me. The two of us looked back at the road where Glenn was leading a group of walkers away. "Just go! Just get over! Go!" He screamed up to me but I shook my head and pulled out my gun. "No!" I argued with wet eyes.

I reached over the railing and took out a walker going towards him and went to shoot another when my gun clicked. "Shit!" I grimaced and watched as he was backed up against the wall, walkers were starting to swarm him. "No, Glenn!" I panicked. I dropped to a knee and started to bang my empty gun against the side of the platform. "Over here!" The walkers continued moving in on him until rapid gunfire took the closest ones out.

"Can you get the gate? Appreciate it, pal." I looked over the side of the wall where Abraham was standing on top of a tanker grinning widely. Glenn ran over to the gate and opened it letting them pull in just enough so they could help Enid and I down. "Come on, we got you." Sasha promised as she grabbed onto one of my hands tightly to help lower me down. Enid was next and the four of us bent down and held onto the top of the tanker as Daryl pulled up to the pond where he then backed up to the side of it.

Abraham, Sasha, Enid, and I all jumped down and started to take out walkers along with Glenn while Daryl pumped the gas into the pond. When he got enough in there we all climbed into the tank while he climbed on top with the grenade launcher that he used to light the pond up. The bright fire started to lead the many walkers away from town and towards the water, everyone got out and continued fighting the walkers as many as we could until they were either all dead or brought into the lake where they burned. When it was all said and done Glenn refused to let me do anything else without having my mom check on me and the baby which I let her do before I helped patch everyone else up.

-

-

-

-

-

There is only 6 other episodes for this part and I am not looking forward to the end- please do not start freaking out no I am NOT killing my baby Glenn. I am going to hurt everyone but I'm a completely different way..
Seya on the flip side - A