The Weekend at Camp

Picture:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/418201515385013624/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew, Lacy and Nico all agreed to go to Camp Half-Blood for the weekend. Around four, they hopped into the car and Drew drove to the camp. She parked it off the road and they entered the camp. Nico passed by the Apollo cabin and felt someone grab his arm. He was about to hit the person, or at least glare at them, until he saw who it was. 

"You came back and didn't even bother to say hi to me?!"

"Hi Solace."

"You seem to be getting healthier, and it looks like you've been eating more. Good."

He let Nico go. 

"I'll need you for a check up tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay."

"You better show up. Doctor's..."

"Orders ya got it. Bye Solace."

"Bye di Angelo."

Nico went to the Hades cabin and entered. He frowned. It still had the coffin beds. Children of Hades aren't vampires! He got the beds and threw them outside his cabin. Then, he shadow traveled to a shop that sold beds and bought some. He also bought blood red silk sheets and fluffy pillows. The pillow covers bought were black with white skulls on them. He went back to his cabin and got everything ready. He went to the fireplace. He pressed on the ruby close to the top of it. The fire extinguished and the wall at the back lifted up revealing a staircase. The walls on either side were made of jewels and had torches. He went onto the third stair and fixed a torch that was tilted. The fireplace behind him closed and torches lit up, burning with green hellfire. He quickly went down the stairs and entered a recording studio. He opened a door on the side of it and entered. There was a beautiful, shiny black piano and a polished black violin. They both had a white skull painted. Nico played the piano and let the music wash over him as he remembered when he first tried to play it. 

~Flashback~

"Mama!" A six-year-old boy entered a room in the mansion he lived in. There was soft music coming from it. He became curious and entered it. He saw his mom playing the piano and his sister playing the violin. They were singing together.

"Mama, Bianca."

"Yes sweetie?" His mom stopped playing. The child went to the piano, tapped the keys and got frustrated when it didn't sound the same like when his mother was playing it. Bianca stopped playing and the girls laughed. Nico pouted.

"I want to do what you guys did."

"Both or one?"

"Both mama."

"What about singing?"

"Yeah!"

Maria smiled and picked up Nico.

"Alright. Which one first?"

"Can I learn piano from you, violin from Bia and singing from both?"

"I guess."

After three years, Nico could skillfully play both instruments and sing. He decided to do contests with Bianca. She played the violin, he played either the piano or violin and they both sang. They won many awards and he just got better. They had the most beautiful voices in all of Italy, the played the violin better than anyone else and no one could play the piano like he did. When he was playing the piano or violin or singing, he could make people feel how he wanted them to feel. They could feel happy, sad, surprised or angry. He could make them feel how he wanted them to. Bianca could do that with singing and the violin. They were really famous, until they moved to America and his whole life changed just like that.