Prologue

The Lab Experiment

Prologue

In a secret laboratory that was somewhere in the real world, there were two scientists, one that with blonde hair and one with red hair and were wearing white lab coats named Doctor Frank and Doctor Greg. These two scientists were working on an experiment that could destroy many families.

“Doctor, is the injection ready?” Doctor Greg asked.

“Not quite,” Doctor Frank began. “But it will be in a little while. Then when it’s done, we’re going to have to test it on two humans.” 

“Why two?” Doctor Greg asked.

“We need to test it on two humans because we are going to use two different injections on each of the humans to see how it affects their memories.” Doctor Frank explained as he was pouring a green colored chemical into a little test tube.

“Oh alright but we have a little problem.” Said Doctor Greg

“And what might be the problem?” Doctor Frank asked.

“We only have one human here.” Doctor Greg told him.

“Oh yeah, well go look up somebody on the computer that we could snatch.” Doctor Frank told him.

“Alright.” Doctor Greg replied.

The red haired scientist (Doctor Greg) went over to the black computer and looked up some people on the internet.

“I found somebody.” The red haired scientist said.

He continued looking at the computer screen while he waited for a reply.

“Who is it?” The blonde haired scientist (Doctor Frank) finally asked.

“It’s a girl, her name is Della.” The red haired scientist told him.

“How old is she?” The blonde haired scientist asked.

Looking at the screen he said, “She’s 9 years old and she lives in Sarasaland.”

“Never heard of the place but we can look it up later.” The blonde haired scientist told him.

“For now, let’s just finish getting these injections ready.” The red haired scientist said.

“Alright but I can’t wait to till we get that little brat.” The blonde haired scientist cackled.

“We’ll get her tomorrow.” The red haired scientist assured him.

“Alright.” The blonde haired scientist sighed

With that, the two scientists continued to work on finishing up the injections.