Motive

(not rlly a motive but go with it)
Kokichi's POV

     We were all sitting in the dining hall. Nothing interesting was happening, we were all just talking. Suddenly, Monokuma appeared, almost out of nowhere. A couple people jumped at the sudden appearence. "Hello, everybody!" Monokuma exclaimed, delightfully. "I think I've figured out a new motive for you guys!" He announced. "Since Kaede kicked the bucket, you've all seemed pretty down lately! So I decided to assign you all roommates!" He said. "Roommates? Really?" Miu said. "Any other motive would've been fine." She said again. "Jeez! I was just trying to help!" Monokuma said. "There's really no other way to do this soo...." Monokuma pulled out a bunch of cards and held them face down in front of us.

    "These cards have the names of all of the students in them! I'll have you pick a card and that will be your new roommate!" He said. "You get someone you don't like? Well, too bad!" He yelled, angrily. (Is angrily a word) Everyone looked at eachother for a moment. I locked eyes with Maki, and we both looked at eachother like, please don't get me. A couple people got their cards. Some weren't happy, but most weren't dissapointed either. It was my turn to pick a card. I grabbed a random one and turned it around so the side with the name on it was facing me. The card read, Shuichi Saihara. Since no one had said they were Shuichi's partner, he thought no one had gotten his card yet. I looked over at him, and he looked back. "Heyy! Guess who I got!" I said, walking over to him, waving my card in the air. He sighed for a moment. I showed him my card and smiled. "Guess we're roommates now, huh!" I exclaimed. "I guess so." He replied. He didn't sound happy about it, but he didn't seem sad either. Monokuma announced one more thing before leaving. "Oh yeah! All the rooms in the dorm have been changed for 2 people!" He said. "Well, goodbye everybody!" There was no flashy exit this time and he just walked away. Everyone was silent for a moment. We all decided we would go check out the dorms.