Morning

Kokichi's POV

I woke up to the sound of the Monokubs. Shuichi was already in his outfit, so I assumed he was awake before me. Shuichi said good morning, and I grabbed my outfit and changed in the bathroom. We walked to the dining hall together and sat down with everyone else. "Who are everyone's roommates?" Keebo asked. We didn't tell eachother our roomates before leaving so I guess we could tell them to eachother now. Keebo got Maki, Kiyo got Himiko, Miu got Tsumugi, Gonta got Kirumi, Tenko got Kaito, and Angie for Ryoma. (I'm probably missing someone but oh well) "Who did you get, Ouma?" Kirumi asked. "Oh, I got Saihara!" I pointed to Saihara, who was sitting next to me. We all went back to talking normally. I hung out with Saihara a bit before going back to the dorms. There wasn't much to do, so we just decided to talk. Shuichi fell asleep before me, so I decided to go to bed too. I layed over next to him and fell asleep.

We woke up to the Monokubs speaking again. I looked over and realized that we were holding hands. (🥺) Shuichi noticed too but neither of us pulled our hands away. He looked at me for a moment before slowly pulling away. "That was kind of cute, Saihara!" I joked. "U-Uh.." He didn't know how to reply. I laughed. (Omfg my cat just threw up on my bed while I was writing I'm gonna kill her) "It's okay, you can say thanks." I joked. Shuichi laughed. We went to the dining hall together. It was a normal day, nothing exciting, so we headed back to the dorms early.