Needed words

It was happening again. Those same cold hands around his neck, screaming with a demonic look of how he had killed his whole family. How it was his fault they had died. These nightmares tortured Kurapika every night, and he couldn't escape no matter what he did.
"KURAPIKA!"
Again, that same scream he heard every time he was about to slip out of his dream.
As he finally returned back to real life, he slowly opened his eyes to be, as usual, faced with the gentle brown ones of his roommate. He'd grown to know these eyes so well, he could spot them from a million, he was sure.
"Kurapika, this has been happening every day for two weeks! We should try to do somethi-"
"THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO, THEY'VE BEEN REMINDING ME THAT IM THE REASON THEY DIED EVER SINCE THEY DID, THERES NO ESCAPING IT!"
He yelled, slapping Leorios hands away. It took him a moment to realize what he'd done, and he quickly looked at his roommate with worry.
"Leorio I- I'm sorry-"
Leorios hands made their way to Kurapikas, and he gently held them with a light squeeze. He looked deep into Kurapikas eyes, which were filled with worry.
"It wasn't your fault"
Kurapika froze. Those four words.
"It wasn't your fault"
He never knew that those were the words he needed to hear the most. He could feel the tears well up in his eyes, and he looked away. Leorio took one of his hands and turned Kurapikas face back to his, so they were once again locking eyes.
"You couldn't do anything. They forgive you"
That was it.
Kurapika broke down, throwing his arms around Leorio and burying his face into the other mans chest, soft hics escaping his lips every few moments. Leorio stroked Kurapikas back, as well as patted his head and quietly hummed.
The pair sat like this for about half an hour, until Leorio could hear little snores from his younger roommate.
He'd finally fallen asleep.
Leorio gently lay Kurapika down, covering him with a blanket. He carefully took his hands and gave them a soft kiss, giving a soft smile afterwards.
"Sleep well, Kurapika."
And with that, he left the room.

A/N: it's 7 am and I woke up at 6:30 because I got the idea to write the two chapters