Lonely house

As Kurapika opens the door to the apartment, a deep void fills his chest as he makes his way in.
"I'm home."
He says, dropping the groceries he bought on the kitchen counter. Tears prick at his eyes as hes greeted with the same cold silence that's been there for the last 5 months. Silent tears roll down Kurapikas cheeks as he quietly goes into his room to change. Putting on a big over sized button up, the blonde takes in a deep breath. He feels a prick at his heart as he realizes that the sweet and familiar scent he is looking for is no longer present. It hadn't been for a while; but Kurapikas heart still breaks every time he notices that. Letting out a shaky breath, he makes his way to the kitchen to cook up a meal. First though, he makes two cups of coffee, setting one down for himself and the other onto the kitchen counter. Quickly putting on the kitchen apron that he thought he'd never wear, Kurapika got to cooking. A shudder goes down his spine as he imagines the warm arms that used to wrap around him every morning, leaving soft kisses on his neck while still half asleep. More tears stream down Kurapikas cheeks as he keeps cutting up vegetables, desperately trying to ignore his aching heart. After finishing, he put the vegetable into two of his favorite bowls, and set one for himself and one with the other cup of coffee.
"Enjoy your meal."
He manages to muster, as he silently eats his food with more tears streaming down his face. But, as it happened every day, the amount of pain was too immense, and Kurapika ended up breaking down in a sob.
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME SO EARLY? WHY DID YOU DIE ON ME LEORIO? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH!"
He cried out, his chest and throat burning.