I'm BACK! (Not a Chapter)

Reader: It's summer and I'm so bored...

He checks his phone and pulls up Wattpad, only to find that there's still no chapter posted.

Reader: AND HE STILL HASN'T POSTED A CHAPTER YET, WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING!?

Troy (Author Version): OH YEAH!

His wall suddenly bursts only to find Troy being the cause of the destruction of his wall with a phone in his hand. Troy walks towards him and puts a hand on his shoulder, panting from busting through his wall.

Reader: HOW DID YOU COME FROM THE BOOK TO REAL LIFE!?

Troy gives him the phone, he looks down at the phone to find another chapter...

Reader: YES! FINALLY! You ghosted harder than Sam Fisher and Maverick! Now can you answer my question!?

Troy (AV): Sorry...About...The wait...Here's an upcoming chapter...Alright...So, I have two personalities. My character version, who doesn't know about the author version. And the Author Version, who narrates and writes the story.

Reader: What about my WALL!?

Troy (AV): Oh...Hehe, yeah sorry about that, that was for drama.

Taina suddenly comes in with a frown of frustration but looks at the Reader with an apologetic look.

Taina: I apologize for his behavior, and your wall. I'll make sure to keep him on a tighter leash...

She growls and pulls Troy by the ear, earning a yelp of pain from him.

Troy (AV): Please! Before I die, reader, The next chapter will be coming today! Make sure to look out for ittttt. 

His voice fades off, signifying the demon has captured him, and he will never return again. He just shrugs and starts walking to Home Depot, angered about his wall. 

-End story-

(I apologize in advance for that chapter if it doesn't make you laugh, but if it does...I am glad)

A/N: Hey y'all, it's your least favorite piece-o-trash author who disappeared for about...OI! CHRISTIAN! How long did I disappear?

Christian (IRL Version): About 4-5 weeks...

A/N: Dang...That long!? Well, finals are done, I should be uploading a lot more over these 4 months. Also...THANK. YOU. FOR. 1.4k. READS! I can't believe we even got over 1k reads, thank you guys for still sticking with me even when I ghost lol (Which was probably very painful so I apologize in advance) Lez get to the next chapter my ppl, it should be coming out today. If I can't release it today...Wtf am I doing? (It'll come out tomorrow if it doesn't today XD) PEACE BOYS (And girls if they read this).

-