Epilogue

"Yeobusaeyo, Yeari can you meet me after you class end. I have something to talk with you."

"Hmm, arasso. I will go to your office" tell me while my hand busy searches my earphones in my pocket.

My brother is a new worker in HeRa Entertainment that was led by G-D oppa. He is iKON's new staff to arrange their photoshot.

"Finally, fine you." I smile to my earphones and start to pluck it at my ear. When I turn left to continue my walk....

"OUCH." I accidently smash the person with his hot coffee.

"WHAT THE HACK is that, don't he see that I'm front him. " Say me just in my heart. Don't dare to spell it out. And I see my phone that was laid in the floor.

Both of us just stand and our eyes meet. "IT WAS KOO JUNHOE. THE PERSON THAT I REALLY HATE IN iKON".

"Yah, Koo Junhoe I say to you to look front and now you look, you bumped someone with your coffee "Jinan Oppa was with him too, and as usually, I'm wrong. It was all the members with him.

"I'm sorry girl. I know you're mad but please forgive this stupid man." Sorry from Yunhyeong oppa after he slapped Ju-ne head and tries help me to stand up. And all of them look at me.

I look myself up and down and... WHAT THE HACK. He smashed with coffee for the day I wear my favorite shirt and, IT WAS WHITE. The coffee makes my shirt wets and shows my black bra.

I just ignore them and fastly take out my hoodie from my bag and pick my phone that was on floor. I check my phone and I can't on it. DAMN IT. It was broken.

"I'm sorry." His eyes still on his phone and I hear that fake sorry.

"No, it's okay. But after it before you bumped the people, please look what kind of water did you buy. "I look his face and I wish it was the last time I see him and leave all of them.

JUNHOE POV

"Yah, Koo Junhoe you must say sorry to her." Bobby hyung just messy. Why he want win that girl. It was her fault to.

"Hyung, don't you see or hear I say sorry to her?"

"With your eyes still on your phone. You think that girl was stupid? She also now that your sorry is like you're not wrong." I see Jinan hyung just look at his phone and I just ignored them