5.

"Oppa, I'm here." I hug Yeoru from back.

He turned to me "Ju-ne says sorry."

That hoe. "Hmm, okay."

"You should apologize to him about yesterday. Not just him wrong but you too."

"Okay, but what I must do. Go to him, say sorry and just it."

Yeoru push me to the door "You should think. You brain is so brilliant, dongsaeng. Use it."

-

-DANCE PRACTICE ROOM-

JUNHOE POV

I just look my phone meanwhile Hanbin hyung was busy scold that maknae.

"Yeari, you here."

I turned to Bobby hyung. That girl.

BOBBY POV

"Yeari, why are you here. Miss me."

"Just a little bit, but can I meet Junhoe."

She just here to meet him? "Ju-ne someone that you really hate want to meet you."

JUNHOE POV

I stand up and go to her. Say to bobby hyung to leave both of us.

"What do you want?" I look at her that just have a same height with my shoulder.

"This, your coffee. Sorry about my word yesterday." I take from her hand and smell the coffee. Americano with hazelnut syrup. Same with yesterday.

"Thank you, and sorry about this morning."

She smiled at me. She has a beautiful smile. "No, it's nothing to worry. I never hurt with your word but I hope you watch your word. It will make someone cry and hurt easily." She takes both of my hand and holds it. "I know, I'm nothing to you but you can trust me."

"Yeari, ppali. Your movie will not wait for you."

"Wait" she puts down my hand and look at me. "Remember, someone who you love will stay with you and make you happy. Bye, I need to go." She waves at me before she misses at my eyes.

-

JINHWAN POV

"June, what are you doing at her. She holds your hand and smiled at you. Both of you are couples now." This purple bunny was too noise.

"Shut up, bunny. Let June explain."

"No, she just says sorry. Just it"

"But she holds your hand, KOO JUNHOE."

"We're still enemy for each other. I hate her and she hates me. It was enough to be a big reason to you Bobby hyung.

"No, the question is why she holds your hands."

"I don't know maybe she just wants hold it."

"Ju-ne, you love her now?" My question make a situation be more annoyed.

"No, she just says to me to watch my word. And she holds my hand too say someone that loves me always be beside me if I hurt."

"So, she loves you."

"No, hyung. She say it cause she knows that I'm alone." He leaves us without word. He angry with me, maybe. I think, better I talk to him later.

-

"Yeari, you hold his hand. For what?"

Busy body, "Yes, of course for fun."

"Hey, I just say apologize with him not make another controversy between both of you." he hug my neck meanwhile his one more hand messy my hair.

"Yeoru, stop. I just say it." And both of us stop after see the hoe in front our house.

JUNHOE POV

"Why are you here, June. I think we still have 2 hours more before our photoshot."

"I'm here to meet..."

"June, you're too early. Let's have a rest at dorm and come back here." Now, all of them were here now. Shit.

"Yah, June-ya. Come our dorm just minus 1 level from here." Jinan hyung pull my hand.

"Hyung let me go. I can handle myself." I push him and walk to lift but something was avoided me.

"All of you can rest yourselves first at my house. I have 3 rooms and 3 beds."

"Just 2. I don't want to share my bed."

"Shut up girl. If you don't just say no." He opens the door for that girl and pushes her inside.

"Come in, guys."

"Thanks Yeoru. I just am here alone. Not with them."

"No it's fine."

-

YEARI POV

"Why you need to invite all of them. I'm tired now." I make my grumpy face to him.

"Stop it. I need to go. Take care of yourself and them."

Wait what. He just wants leave with those noise boys.

"You just... Yeoru please."

"Bye guys."

He damn.

"Okay, so all of you're tired. So, you can use guest room and Yeoru's room."

"But we're 7"

"Don't worry. I will not sleep. So, go with your wonderful dream."

"Ju-ne will not sleep for us. It was so dramatic." Donghyuk oppa was tried to clean his fake tears.

"Shut up. I just want a peaceful situation without all of you"

"Okay, if that what you want, we will." Jinan oppa was stand up and pull Bobby's oppa and maknae collar. "Both of you need to sleep with me. If I know you tried to get out from the room, I warned you it was last time both of you have vocal class all day."

"Donghyuk, help me. I'm begging you." Bobby oppa look Donghyuk with hopeful eyes.

"Shut up Bobby, or I will chance my minds." 'DUM' the door of guest room was close now.

"Come hyung, leader. We need to rest for our new dance choreographer."

"Yah, let's go." Yunhyeong oppa put the leader that was already sleep at his shoulders before go to room.

"Sleep dream, oppa." I smiled at them and they just nodded their heads.

And now, that was just me with June. What I need to talk with him. Hmm, I should offer him some coffee.

"Girl, I want ask you something..." he talks to me first.

"Hmm, okay."

JUNHOE POV

What I should call her. Maybe girl, "Girl I want you ask you something." I look at her that was already confessing.

"Okay, what is that?"

"Why you hold my hand?"

"I don't know, it just a sudden. I want talk with you but I need hold your hands." She smiles at me.

"You like me? I want an honest answer."

"No, I'm your enemy right?" yes, we're.

"Yes, by the way what I should call you?"

"Yeari. Short and easy"

"Yeari, I have..." 'Ting tong'

"Wait Ju-ne. I need to open the door"