2.

-LEE YEARI HOME-

"Finally, my work is done." All of my clothes, books, album and my Pooh were inside the box. I can enjoy myself now.

I open my laptop and start log in to my Instagram. Proud for a second to I cause get 1.4 million followers. I don't have nothing to do so I just stalker the other account was follow me. And suddenly, something was come to my mind. I go to the search and type 'juneeeeeeya'. I scroll his picture and I read his poem. "Sound likes good." And...

"Yeari, get ready for dinner." My brother was open the door and make me shocked

"Oppa can't you knock the door before you come to my room." I push him out and I continue look to my laptop. "WHAT THE FUCK." I press follow to Junhoe IG. I was look to my laptop and just say I'm bitch for all time before I unfollow him. I don't know what to do after the accident that make me trauma so I just prepare myself for a dinner at the same time I still say I'm bitch.

-

-iKON DORM-

JUNHOE POV

"Yah, Jung Chanwoo. Where is my boxer?" as usual Yunhyeong hyung was yelled at the Maknae about boxer. It was his fault cause forgets write his name on his boxer.

"I don't know hyung. You should ask Hanbin hyung cause I see him go to your room after take a bath."

"KIM HANBIN! Better your show yourself or I throw your mickey mouse to the toilet."

"Can't all of you lower your voices? I really need a peace situation." Thanks to Jinan hyung cause scold them.

I just focused on my phone and get notification from Instagram.

Y.RII started followed you 5 mins ago.

I search that user name and I see the user for that account. "It was her." I smiled and I stalker her accounts. She was beautiful. She profile picture show that she was enjoy the summer with Yeoru. And my eyes see something make me bear after I see her last picture.

She was sitting at the stone under the night that was full with stars and smile stunningly. That oversize black hoodie and that hair styles that show her neck make her looks like so freedom and peace. I screenshot that picture before I log out from my Instagram

"Yah, Koo Junhoe. You should take a bath and get ready for dinner. And please, wear something that show we're look like we go to the wedding party. So, wear a soft color and make sure it was not BLACK." Argh, Jinan hyung should look her style before talk to me. Don't he know black is elegant.

I go to my big cabinet and start to find my clothes. I take my tuxedo and it still BLACK. I wear it and look myself in front of my standing mirror and tight my bow tightly. "Hmm, sexy." Enough to me see that I'm perfect. I take my phone and wallet before I show myself that I still live in front of members.

"Koo Junhoe, I remind you to not wear black clothes." Jinan hyung stood in front me and take of my tuxedo.

"But, hyung. That is just black in my cabinet. You should proud that I still wear my white shirt." I rolled my eyes and take step to the living room.

"Wow, Ju-neya. You're a guest or a groom? Perfect with your bow." Hanbin hyung was took the picture with his camera and wipe his camera.

"Yeah, I suggest with you Hanbin. His hair styles like he was ready to getting married. What and who is your bridal? It was that Yeoru's sister." I just want to punch Bobby hyung but I just smiled.

"How can Junhoe married with her. June was bumped her with coffee and smashed her phone. Of course Ju-ne in her black list." Donghyuk just smirked to me. How dare his.