4.

"Yeoru, I felt that my body was broke into pieces." I touch my back.

"It's your fault. You're too thin, so I accidentally throw you to my bed."

"Let's go. I will be late if I started this fight." I take my black sport shoes and wear it. I was wear white shirt and I unbutton my first and second button and his partner is my long skirt that was covered my knee. I choose to have a square shape at my skirt and the colors are red and dark green. Don't forget my fancy black backpack and beret. The fashion remembered me to my school at America when I'm 15.

I walk to the lift and they are in front me. Yeoru say she live at level 4 why can I see them face as my neighbors?

"Hello, Yeari. Enjoy your dream." Purple bunny waved his hand to me and I just smiled.

"Yes." I look at my brother. "We talk about it later." Whisper version.

I felt like something missing. I look at my hand. Yes, my ring. "Oppa, did you see my ring? I forget to wear it."

"When did you buy it?"

"Eonnie was gave it. You see it? It was a white and purple rose on it." I check my pocket. It was not there. Where did I put it?

"It was here." I see it at someone hand. I felt very thankful to him. I look at him and it was Ju-ne. I should say thank you at him. "Thank you cause finds my ring."

He just made his abreaction face. Hmm, whatever. At least, I find my rings.

"Why you wear, it? You look like you're taken." He looks me up and down. Immigrate Time.

"This rings saved me from any boy that want tackle me. They might think that I'm engaged with someone."

"I want to have it to, Yeari. Your eonnie just give me this necklace." He shows his necklace from your pocket.

"Let's find one. Couple ring and Couple necklace."

"You know what I want kid."

"Ting!" the lift was open.

"You skirt is short when did you buy it."

"You buy it for me. We go shopping together and you nodded your head when I showed you this skirt. Please, let me have this skirt. It was my fav."

"How many times you wear it?"

"It was 3, now."

"After this, when we go shopping, please wear it before you showed what you want in front me."

"Thank you." I hugged him from back and kiss his neck.

"I want too."

"Shut up, maknae. You're not suitable to get it from her.

"Let's go lunch together, oppa. You treat me something."

"Just both of us? Really? Let's have that tomorrow." He big his eyes. CUTEEE.

"Don't dream. Button your shirt. You want shows what kinds of bra did you wear."

"Hey, I'm trying too looking sexy." I button my second button. And just ignored the first. It was summer now.

'Ting!'

"You want me sent you. We will meet someone around your university area."

"Okay."

-

"Yeari, sit beside me." Bobby oppa clean that empty seat. I want seat but that hoe get it first. "Thanks hyung, clean it to me."

"What the hack, June-ya. I clean it for her." He turned his face to me. "You allowed me to sit here."

"It's up to you. I can seat beside Yeoru."

"You, hear that hyung. She allowed me."

I just let them fought to each other. And I remembered something to tell to Yeoru.

"Yeoru, Mr. Lee wants me to debut."

"You, but you tell me that you're a dance coach for them."

"You're a trainer? Which company?"

"SM Entertainment." I answered leader question. "Mr. Lee wants me to be a leader, main dancer, main rapper and visual if I debut with that group."

"He gives you lots position. He really wants you debut at his company. You accept it?"

"No, I'm old now."

"You are 18, Yeari. Still young if you want married with me."

"Stop hyung, she says to you that you're too old for her. Just give up."

They are funny. "It was not fair for others members if I accept it. They're work so hard to debut."

"So, you want stop from your work? You, say you want debut as an idol." My brother looks at me with his worried face.

"No, I'm still important to them but as a dance coach. I change my mind. I want have a café and be a barista, pastry chef and manager there."

"You are big now." He messy my hair and slapped his lap. "Yeoru, I worked for this hair." I fix my hair.

"You're trainer before this. From when?" Let me think first.

"7 years ago. I must debut to be a solo singer 3 years ago but I was at America for that time."

"You're waste you teenage time to be an idol. So, pure."

"June, you should shut your mouth if you want started the fight."

"It's okay, Jinan oppa. What June say is true. I waste my teenage time to be an idol but I didn't get that chance when it was come to me." I just looked down.

"We're here now. Yeari, come to my office after your class. I have something to tell you."

"Okay, ANNYEONG. Chanu oppa, let's get a lunch this afternoon." I get out from that car and waved to them. "Okay."

-

THIRD PERSON POV

"Yeoru, mianhae cause said it to your dongsaeng."

"Yes, you should say sorry, Koo Junhoe." Hanbin hyung just shack his head left and right.

"No. It's okay. I know her. What are you said just now, she was said to me 1 year ago."

"But, what was changed her mind to open a café, Yeoru."

"I don't, maybe she was bored to be a trainer and enjoy her life to be a barista."

"Who cares? I can have a lunch with her." The maknae was smiled.

"I will follow you, maknae. You must treat me something. Did you forget it?"

"Hyung, don't disturb my date." He big his eyes to Bobby.

"No, Chanwoo. I think some of them must join you. You want a media made a stupid announcement about your date."

"You're right. I will bring Jinan and Yunhyeong hyung this afternoon."

"And me? Why you didn't bring me to lunch?" He shacks Chanwoo body.

"You're to noise if he brings you, dude."

"WHAT, THE REASON IS SO STUPID." He looks at Hanbin and just bites his lips.